GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Last Sunday 4.10

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Aloha Everyone,

10/25/2015

Sorry for the late post (AGAIN). This month we return to the Mailbu Canyons. Lunch will be at Wood Ranch BBQ in Agoura Hills, CA.

Mahalo,
-Kawika

Morning meet up spot is at our home base...

McDonalds Woodland Hills

8:15a-9:00a Arrival (be sure to fill gas and check your tire pressure before Driver's meeting to avoid delays)
9:00a Driver meeting
9:15a Departure

ROUTE MAP :burnrubber:

Lunch will be at Wood Ranch BBQ in Agoura Hills, CA.

Everyone with 2 Way radios tune in to channel 6

If anyone needs to get ahold of me for any reason feel free to call or text me at 805.479.9681 (be sure, if you text me to include your name as I don't have everyones number saved in my contacts... yet) :thumbsup:

Click the bold colored texts above for the links and additional info.

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
finally have a free weekend, very much looking forward to it!

Want to plan a route 33 run too!

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Paul, route 33 would definitely be fun! It's a long drive. Definitely want to pack waters and snacks. There's also a lot of great hiking trails up there. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude, yes! ha, and Im not hot potatoing the idea over to you and expecting you to do all the work. but maybe we could work together on setting that up?

water, snacks, sammies, and a killer run. and Im still down for hiking on weekends, especially now that the heat is easing up.

Gino

Ready to race!
Would roughly 3/32 of tire tread be acceptable for this run? I know it is a dumb question, but better safe than sorry. Honestly don't know much about my current tires. All I know is they are Nexen.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
Would roughly 3/32 of tire tread be acceptable for this run? I know it is a dumb question, but better safe than sorry. Honestly don't know much about my current tires. All I know is they are Nexen.

i can't say for sure but i run stretched tires and i am pretty sure that isn't even safe lol. I guess as long as its not raining you should be fine.

Aphix

Go Kart Champion

Id say definitely come out, but be smart about your car and if it feels like it has weaker traction, slow it down. We are all about having fun, it's not a track day.

Looking forward to this been a few months of being MIA...

dude, you better be there. been a long time indeed

i can't say for sure but i run stretched tires and i am pretty sure that isn't even safe lol. I guess as long as its not raining you should be fine.

ha, I was behind you at GMR and you were doing pretty darn good for stretched tires.

Gino

Ready to race!
Defiantly planning on making the cruise, might leave before Wood Ranch. I'll be careful, always am.