GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 gti beluga racing catless downpipe review

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks! I might buy the catback eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i was kinda sketched until i read Robeerobs (i butchered his name but you get the idea) review of it.

It really is a nice piece and for 349.99 shipped to my door in 4 business days was pretty legit. I bought it on a Friday and had it installed by Thursday.

An_Elusive_Bear

Ready to race!
Yeah i was kinda sketched until i read Robeerobs (i butchered his name but you get the idea) review of it.

It really is a nice piece and for 349.99 shipped to my door in 4 business days was pretty legit. I bought it on a Friday and had it installed by Thursday.

Thats awesome, and yeah, I figured like $180 for the downpipe, how could I go wrong everything seemed nice and quality

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Thats awesome, and yeah, I figured like $180 for the downpipe, how could I go wrong everything seemed nice and quality

Yeah. Its defiantly a good buy.

An_Elusive_Bear

Ready to race!
I got mine for 100 hope it's good as well. Looks good :)

Edit: Manzo dp not beluga

Good luck! I'm having boost leak problems lol

An_Elusive_Bear

Ready to race!
Awww really? How come

No idea yet, I think it's because of my new intercooler, where the turbo outlet pipe meets the intercooler pipe, it's a little loose and nobody sells hoses big enough to eliminate the "stock" clamp style

An_Elusive_Bear

Ready to race!
Ahhh I see. Hopefully problem is resolved

Well I need to find a rubber hose to go over it and clamp it but I can't find one.

An_Elusive_Bear

Ready to race!
****Update****
Checked after almost a week installed, no leaks! [emoji846]

davcohen

Ready to race!
Reviews look great, already got a nice Catback but have been wanting a downpipe since. Im a CCTA and just wondering if you get a check engine light after fitting this particular pipe as I have read others talking about spacers and things like that

An_Elusive_Bear

Ready to race!
Reviews look great, already got a nice Catback but have been wanting a downpipe since. Im a CCTA and just wondering if you get a check engine light after fitting this particular pipe as I have read others talking about spacers and things like that

Yes you will get a CEL, it is a catless downpipe, spacers can work but I don't think they will for this pipe

An_Elusive_Bear

Ready to race!
Yeah stage 2 or higher

davcohen

Ready to race!
Mine is Stock tune with some basic bolt on mods

Upgraded boost/ charge pipes, vanguard catback system, CTS Cai, Diverter valve D with GFB+ mod

I assume this will add a couple of bhp and a little extra noise, so no CEL on stock tune? or were you saying I need stage 2 to get rid of the CEL