GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chiraqi Chat14: And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Gotcha, I'll keep an eye out for your friend request. Still learning how to use steam lol

Yes, white sauce is good sauce :drool:;)

:laugh:

haha will do, and thought I'd point out your white sauce obsession, you may want to look into that issue :lol::iono:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
haha will do, and thought I'd point out your white sauce obsession, you may want to look into that issue :lol::iono:

Falafel with dat white sauce :drool:

Jaber

Modero
PC gaming has high cost entrance curve. At least with console you and the developers know the specs for the set number of years until the next system. And your frames thank you.

Forgot how enjoyable this thread is. No work getting done here lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cost of hardware could be offset by cost of games. Usually cheaper and if you decide to buy after it's a year or so old, you get some really great deals on Steam. Then there's the mod portion of games, which add content/revive the game.

And PC based games, usually have more features (multiplayer) that are often left out due to consoles lack of support.

My gaming PC cost around $600. And its been around since 2011. I can play majority of games that have been released in the last year, just not on crazy graphics settings.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Prepping for indian food with the wife.

Prepping anoos as well.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
MotoGp in April at COTA
hmm, might have to look at tickets

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Cost of hardware could be offset by cost of games. Usually cheaper and if you decide to buy after it's a year or so old, you get some really great deals on Steam. Then there's the mod portion of games, which add content/revive the game.

And PC based games, usually have more features (multiplayer) that are often left out due to consoles lack of support.

My gaming PC cost around $600. And its been around since 2011. I can play majority of games that have been released in the last year, just not on crazy graphics settings.

I have tried both sides of this fence. I lean slightly to the console side because of graphics not being limited since all hardware is the same. Everyone has the same system.

But I agree about the sandbox aspect of PC gaming and that experience.

Prepping for indian food with the wife.

Prepping anoos as well.

I can only laugh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Those look like the stock seats that would have come in a DC-2 Type R.

They are. You know how humans are though, especially on the internet, pounce on the first thing they can.

People assumed they were shitty ebay seats because of what happened in the video.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Destiny is dead to me

Bored of it? Or some other reason?

They're dropping a huge update and also some new DLC. Then Destiny 2 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.