GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chiraqi Chat14: And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Those look like the stock seats that would have come in a DC-2 Type R.

yep, i think that was confirmed in the comments, lol.

Is it fucked yo that I rewinded this about twenty times so I could laugh?

Sent from my distraction device

i was just trying to see where all the glass came from - rear window from the passengers head? and are the fronts up or down?

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion

i was just trying to see where all the glass came from - rear window from the passengers head? and are the fronts up or down?

no clue, but i think his helmet shattered, that was the funnies shit ive seen im a while

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
for an every day carry, something not crazy expensive, and can take a beating
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop

counter strike ftw!

I EDC this one and love it. Orest and Jay recommended IIRC.

http://amzn.com/B0030DHIJA

see what I quoted to Roy on the prior page.

Whats the difference between them? Why does Jaber get told about the nicer one and I get the cheaper one?

Are any of these good for every day use like opening boxes and shit? My leatherman went to shit in a hurry. Apparently if I carry I should have a secondary weapon too incase someone goes for my firearm. I am pretty sure I would cut my arm open in the process of opening it though.

dang, yeah. I do like it a lot. He probably had snows on or something, but just looked very bland tbh, but I do like the R a lot. was very impressed when driving it.

Well, it IS just a Golf. I saw one, same color, today taking off. I caught up and it was just a regular Golf TSI. I thought it was an R at first lol.

Roy/shdwblue- do your cars have this? Mine only gives me suggestions for better gas mileage I think.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...-boost-gauge-in-quot-performance-monitor-quot

No. I believe that is only on the 16+ nav setups.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

Passenger's seat broke, person flew backwards a little, then helmet hit the rear window

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Whats the difference between them? Why does Jaber get told about the nicer one and I get the cheaper one?

Are any of these good for every day use like opening boxes and shit? My leatherman went to shit in a hurry. Apparently if I carry I should have a secondary weapon too incase someone goes for my firearm. I am pretty sure I would cut my arm open in the process of opening it though.

honestly, the mini ak47 is awesome but it's a little on the small side. (it's also legal in all IL counties) Jaber had mentioned when he was looking for a recommendation that he didn't want something big.

The spyderco is technically not legal to carry in chicago as the blade is larger than 2.5"

They are both great for every day use, cutting the occasional boxes etc. If you were going to be tearing down boxes all day, I wouldn't advise using a knife at all.

Jaber

Modero

I get special treatment :iono: And it's legal for EDC.
Been carrying this every day for a year and use it for random things and it's held up great. Can draw pretty quick from my hidden pocket too.

Jaber

Modero
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455658976.238047.jpg

SHANKZ

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455658993.618382.jpg

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
honestly, the mini ak47 is awesome but it's a little on the small side. (it's also legal in all IL counties) Jaber had mentioned when he was looking for a recommendation that he didn't want something big.

The spyderco is technically not legal to carry in chicago as the blade is larger than 2.5"

They are both great for every day use, cutting the occasional boxes etc. If you were going to be tearing down boxes all day, I wouldn't advise using a knife at all.

so Mini AK47 is Chicago approved?

I don't need to be carrying an illegal blade if I am carrying a firearm. Likely if you get pulled over and you don't have a CCW you would be able to get away with it since they cop won't ask you about it.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

I would recommend a katana

Jaber

Modero

I don't need to be carrying an illegal blade if I am carrying a firearm. Likely if you get pulled over and you don't have a CCW you would be able to get away with it since they cop won't ask you about it.

Can confirm it's legal. Can't risk CCW over something stupid like that lol, agreed. It's 2 3/4", legal is 3''.

Edit: Noticed you said Chicago. IL IIRC is 3''. Chicago not sure.. might be same. Thought it was 2.5 before, but could be totallty wrong.

jay745

yes, it's chicago approved. I don't really think about that honestly though. I don't see getting hassled about it too much but who knows.

I have a larger cold steel recon 1, and yeah that thing is a beast. I stopped carrying it daily when I moved to chicago

jay745

Can confirm it's legal. Can't risk CCW over something stupid like that lol, agreed. It's 2 3/4", legal is 3''.

Edit: Noticed you said Chicago. IL IIRC is 3''. Chicago not sure.. might be same. Thought it was 2.5 before, but could be totallty wrong.

chicago is 2.5" I thought the rest of IL was 5" dunno, it's been years since I've looked into any of that.

Jaber

Modero
chicago is 2.5" I thought the rest of IL was 5" dunno, it's been years since I've looked into any of that.

Here's what I found for IL.

(1) “Armed with a dangerous weapon”. A person is considered armed with a dangerous weapon for purposes of this Article, when he or she carries on or about his or her person or is otherwise armed with a Category I, Category II, or Category III weapon.

(2) A Category I weapon is a handgun, sawed-off shotgun, sawed-off rifle, any other firearm small enough to be concealed upon the person, semiautomatic firearm, or machine gun. A Category II weapon is any other rifle, shotgun, spring gun, other firearm, stun gun or taser as defined in paragraph (a) of Section 24-1 of this Code [720 ILCS 5/24-1], knife with a blade of at least 3 inches in length, dagger, dirk, switchblade knife, stiletto, axe, hatchet, or other deadly or dangerous weapon or instrument of like character.

(3) A Category III weapon is a bludgeon, black-jack, slungshot, sand-bag, sand-club, metal knuckles, billy, or other dangerous weapon of like character.

Chicago:

8. Chicago, IL (2.5-inch blade concealed carry limit, 2-inch blade limit for 18 and under, but minor cannot legally obtain any knife) - See more at: http://www.kniferights.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=282#sthash.8dcNyeiW.dpuf

Status
Not open for further replies.