GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Yo shit dark as fuck doe. I have limo on my old car. Dumbest mistake ever. That 5% tant.

^ agreed - one of my mk2's came with 5% - it was a nightmare - got pulled over constantly and you cant see shit at night - anyone that says they see fine at night with 5% is either a liar or batman

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
probably your wiener falling to the floor tbh.

dont think we didnt forget about your last avatar

no thats not it - gotta belt tuck that shit when i drive - i like that avatar, i still use it sometimes.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Whats with the stereotype of mexican food making people shit so much? Lol i never got it

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Because lots of people eat shitty mexican food and a large part of the country still thinks mexican=taco bell. Low quality food causes stomach problems.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
20% is dark as hell, have done it in the past, but only rear windows/hatch, etc.

35% by comparison, agreed - light.

$60K.. I'd be looking at Cayman S, used 997 991, C7 Stingray, Z28, Shelby 350, etc, etc. Lots of choices out there. Used RS5, and so on.

Jay, your front windows are down for the track :iono:

Oh dang I forgot about the Shelby. Gt350 or 997.1 TT for $60k. Depending what you want to do either are awesome beasts you can DD yearly.

On point byes, you you are limp wristing he point by inside your car Instead of putting your arm out as Ptak described, you are a jerk.

And bridge update, traffic is AWFUL.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I had corvettes and M3s that couldn't drive that wouldn't let my 4400 lb Station wagon pass them at Road America. I have video. I should upload.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Total cluster leaving work and cops keeping people from using the private frontage rd for the airport

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Whats with the stereotype of mexican food making people shit so much? Lol i never got it

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

All good at the academy makes you shit. Their Mexican food is just a horrible imitation of the good stuff.

Because lots of people eat shitty mexican food and a large part of the country still thinks mexican=taco bell. Low quality food causes stomach problems.

Taco Bell is worth the pain

Status
Not open for further replies.