GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Thanks Sanderzz

Great movie

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
What's the reasoning of topping off the gas? I'd think it would be better to store with less gas as it goes bad over time

Gasoline oxidizes. The more surface area exposed to oxygen, the more it will oxidize.

Topping off the tank all the way should, in theory, leave much less at the "top" of the surface of fuel exposed to air.

I usually fill it all the way up, then top it off (sorta try to fill up part of the filler nozzle).

Never had an issue in the spring.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

~2 more hours till I'm out of work and omw to pick up nachos :drool: skipped lunch so I'm dying, haven't really had anything today besides a small empanada.

Anyone got any cool plans for the weekend? I'm going to a roll racing event tomorrow.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Mmmmm nachos. Should make some ultimate nachos this weekend.

I'm grabbing Loaded Nachos and a philly cheesesteak from Flanigans. I know you guys don't have that over there, but man their nachos are pretty damn good. Massive amount too.

Friday tradition.

carson and I are taking the engine and trans out of the wrecked gti this weekend :iono:

That sounds like a good time. You guys should move to Florida, you won't have to store your racecars for months. Do it.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Chipotle bowl. Yummm.

Discuss.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Chipotle bowl. Yummm.

Discuss.

I eat way more chipotle than any normal human should.

Actually, last time I went they gave me and my coworker three coupons for free burritos (each) cause we go there so much.

At least 3 times a week. Minimum. We've slowed down a bit doe. I have free catering for 20 from when they did the chiptopia promotion.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Helping a computer-illiterate friend transfer a hard drive from an old PC to a new PC. Otherwise a lot of nothing.

After a WICKED, W-I-C-K-E-D migraine that hit me yesterday afternoon and dragged on until about 4am this morning (Advil, Excedrin, Norco, Tramadol ALL ineffective...) I need some recovery time. Right now I just feel "relief" kinda like after a big dump. Deliberately moving slowly today, paranoid I'll jostle myself and re-kick the headache...

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Long day at work, glad to be home. Sitting in my house with music playing and nothing else planned this weekend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Dat winter mode engaged

20161203_150431.jpg
20161203_150421.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.