GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 2.5 today?

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks for the idea of putting a little air filter on the oil filter breather. Never really thought of that. Freed up the spot for the catch can. Also I think it allows for better flow as you're not fighting the draw from the intake.
Ya we help each other but I'm a bit concerned with the nasty mucky weather coming. I'm planing on putting a small cup over mine so the any muck doesn't get directly to the filter material on the breather. I'l post up as soon as I get one, for those of us that will get mucky weather that is.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Thanks Flow but I canceled my Facebook account. Is there another way, I didn't see one but is there another way?

Doesn't seem like there is. They are NonStopTuning pulleys, listed for $84 on Facebook, but NonStopTuning doesn't have them listed on their website. They still call it a lightweight pulley.

We having a limited time sale (just four kits in stock) of the NonStopTuning (www.nonstoptuningusa.com) lightweight pulley kits for the Volkswagen 2.5L 5-cylinder applications.

These kits do come with a new belt (required -- PN: 5PK890) at this price, but if you do not need one or want to source your own (these will be Bando OEM belts only unless otherwise specified) you can subtract $5 from the price.

For those not familiar with what a lightweight crank pulley does, they help with throttle response, assist in helping the engine rev a little faster (and more freely) and will had a few horsepower up top.

These pulley kits are $84.95 (regular price: $124.95) plus $5 for shipping and they will ship USPS Priority same day you buy one or you can them up at our San Antonio or Houston locations.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Doesn't seem like there is. They are NonStopTuning pulleys, listed for $84 on Facebook, but NonStopTuning doesn't have them listed on their website. They still call it a lightweight pulley.
Looks like they selling out the remaining stock.

I'm out, gonna spend the money some where else.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Yeah, doesn't seem to be any difference other than color between those and what is available elsewhere.

Been looking for some minor front camber adjustment to help with a rubbing issue. Got in contact with Solowerks (people who made my coils) and they told me that I could get adjustable lower ball joints from Superpro and they'll give me 3 degrees adjustability.

Edit: I think it's these that they're talking about.

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
Yeah, doesn't seem to be any difference other than color between those and what is available elsewhere.

Been looking for some minor front camber adjustment to help with a rubbing issue. Got in contact with Solowerks (people who made my coils) and they told me that I could get adjustable lower ball joints from Superpro and they'll give me 3 degrees adjustability.

Edit: I think it's these that they're talking about.

You rubbing on Solowerks, what are your wheel specs ? Did you roll your fenders ?

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
Yeah on solowerks.
225/40/18

Got the pulley installed today, nice improvement. Basically everything the reviews say. Job was easy. Will be doing a write up later.

I'm also on Solowerks with the same wheel specs, I have +43offset, I was rubbing on curves, but since I rolled my fenders, no issues with rubbing, have you rolled your fenders ?