GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New,Completely different Full LED/Bi-Xenon Mk6 Headlights - AutoPartsEurope

davserbic

Ready to race!
When these are done we are going to be doing a custom set of oem led tails. Figured we would do that since no one has done it before.

You should start a seperate thread for your progress on these!!

I started trying to figure out sequential tails too! Would love to see your results.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
You should start a seperate thread for your progress on these!!

I started trying to figure out sequential tails too! Would love to see your results.

I will once everything is done.. we are going to do sequential tails and a few other options. I'm going to wait to discuss about that till they start to work on them.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I will once everything is done.. we are going to do sequential tails and a few other options. I'm going to wait to discuss about that till they start to work on them.

I ordered the sequential LEDs from Korea and I am going to mod my tail lights.... :p

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Don't add things to my list, please. Now I have to see this...
My list never ends, so join the club...... :p. I am also trying to decide on sway bars...... Eibach or ST. They have good deals Going on those.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I ordered the sequential LEDs from Korea and I am going to mod my tail lights.... :p

Mine will have more then just sequentials :) .. and I thought that place in Korea you had to ship them your lights. If I'm not mistaken that Korean company was called db tune they wanted 250 + shipping back and forth just for sequential turn signals.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

ibozum

Passed Driver's Ed
Are you referring to the video that I posted on my journal page? Found here.

I saw this video but wasn't able to follow clearly ... probably because I have little to no electrical experience.

It is really so cool. Do you know they explain how to do sequential tail lights? I think I will try to do it for my car.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
It is really so cool. Do you know they explain how to do sequential tail lights? I think I will try to do it for my car.

They open the tail lights up and put in a switchback in the turn signal section.

oldtype2

Ready to race!
Getting back to the original Osram headlight part of this thread.
How are they holding up so far? Has the manufacturer addressed the spidering issues?

Sent from oldtype2 using Tapatalk Pro

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Getting back to the original Osram headlight part of this thread.
How are they holding up so far? Has the manufacturer addressed the spidering issues?

Sent from oldtype2 using Tapatalk Pro

They are sending me a replacement for my passenger headlight. Not sure why its only tge passenger side. Not sure how many people are having the issue

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
There is a few in Cali who have the same issue as Bringer how many though I am not sure.

kerp

Ready to race!
They are sending me a replacement for my passenger headlight. Not sure why its only tge passenger side. Not sure how many people are having the issue

Do you have to pay to ship the other one back? I'm so annoyed, since I got mine covered in XPEL. A nice waste of $40.