GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I'm a fan of option 3 as well. Is the little patio part, on option 2, going to be usable space or is it simply an aesthetic feature? I like the idea of having a little patio type area, but not at the cost of less space inside the shed.

I have decided to go with option 3 as well. After mocking up some doors and walls I had a hard time getting the lawnmower out of the short wall since I was forced to pull it up hill. The 3' patio wasn't enough to turn the mower and exit easily. I really need the 5' patio for that.

Option 3 gives me the door on the side to easily enter and exit at grade level without fighting the hill.

Gonna finish up the drawing and go in for permit

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I have decided to go with option 3 as well. After mocking up some doors and walls I had a hard time getting the lawnmower out of the short wall since I was forced to pull it up hill. The 3' patio wasn't enough to turn the mower and exit easily. I really need the 5' patio for that.

Option 3 gives me the door on the side to easily enter and exit at grade level without fighting the hill.

Gonna finish up the drawing and go in for permit

:thumbup:

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I stayed home from work today. Had food poisoning last night. Watching shitty alien aduction movies and cuddling dogs.

Jaber

Modero
This first one is called "Alien Abduction". Then in no paticular order: Strange Invaders, Dark Skies, Super 8, & Fire in the Sky.

Fire In The Sky was my favorite as a kid. There was one on Netflix, watched it maybe 6-7 years ago, I cannot recall what it's called. But a few hunters were out looking for an alien that killed their buddy long ago (i think) and ended up catching one. They go to a friends house to try to hide the alien body and torture it, but the aliens locate their bro and start an assault on the property. It was decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.