GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Only thing worth pulling might be intake and FMIC. But I have no idea what box the OEM parts are in and I don't think it is worth the hassle. Anything that can be pulled easily can't be accessed or is destroyed.

Since insurance is giving me a good amount, I might just release it to them and call it a day.

I'm sure you have a few takers on parts if you need them :lol:

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Mainly went there to test drive the All Track and its 10min from my house. Sales guy was very friendly and not pushy, kind of reminded me of a white Chuy.

Fox Valley VW in Saint Charles are nice people to work with. Thats where I take my car for warranty work.

They had an all track for 17k but i dont know what trim it was.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Only thing worth pulling might be intake and FMIC. But I have no idea what box the OEM parts are in and I don't think it is worth the hassle. Anything that can be pulled easily can't be accessed or is destroyed.

Since insurance is giving me a good amount, I might just release it to them and call it a day.

Ill take the wind deflectors if you yank em off :)

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Can I go grab the fmic? Will hook the oem back up. I have oem hoses :iono:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Mainly went there to test drive the All Track and its 10min from my house. Sales guy was very friendly and not pushy, kind of reminded me of a white Chuy.

they not pushy cause they dont want your business :iono:

That automall area flopped years back...developer wanted to make it the new woodfield area auto whatever....they went out of business and now have 10 spots left without manufacturers . everytime i see the automall sign :laugh:

subaru built half a mile down the street, vw moved in next to it lol..noone wants anything to do with it. :bellyroll:

Can I go grab the fmic? Will hook the oem back up. I have oem hoses :iono:

yeah jaber get what you can off of it. fog light bulbs, side markers, seat inserts, dv, intake, red coils etc

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
they not pushy cause they dont want your business :iono:

That automall area flopped years back...developer wanted to make it the new woodfield area auto whatever....they went out of business and now have 10 spots left without manufacturers . everytime i see the automall sign :laugh:

subaru built half a mile down the street, vw moved in next to it lol..noone wants anything to do with it. :bellyroll:

yeah jaber get what you can off of it. fog light bulbs, side markers, seat inserts, dv, intake, red coils etc

Ill be up in the area this weekend if you need a hand Jaber. PM me if you need some help. Ill be at my wifes studio in East Dundee.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
sorry i missed this

they are very nice at night

You can always dump a shitload of glow sticks in the tank and when you flush it will make it glow. but you know.. killin fishes and all that... not a good idea.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
You can always dump a shitload of glow sticks in the tank and when you flush it will make it glow. but you know.. killin fishes and all that... not a good idea.

i like sushi very much yeah^

Its nice cause you dont get a really bright light at night, also if the power goes out the party never stops ooounce oounce

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Its nice cause you dont get a really bright light at night, also if the power goes out the party never stops ooounce oounce

^ this - love my oounce oounce toilet light :)

Status
Not open for further replies.