GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
You clearly have a better tolerance for people than I do. :)

I hate selling shit. I get that the $4.99 offer above was intended as a joke. What I have zero tolerance for are the people who truly DO offer $4.99 and then get bent when you don't accept it.

I'm to the point now where I give shit away, or throw it away, before attempting to sell it - just because I don't want to deal with the people.

I'm currently sitting on probably $2,500 worth of 944 and Cayman take-off parts I need to dump. It's significant enough I don't want to just toss it but I'm also totally not up for dealing with the people. At one point I offered some of the stuff for free and HOLY SHIT the people nit picked and asked a zillion questions and FUCK MAN IT'S FREE! DO YOU WANT IT OR NOT?!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

I hate selling shit. I get that the $4.99 offer above was intended as a joke. What I have zero tolerance for are the people who truly DO offer $4.99 and then get bent when you don't accept it.

I'm to the point now where I give shit away, or throw it away, before attempting to sell it - just because I don't want to deal with the people.

I'm currently sitting on probably $2,500 worth of 944 and Cayman take-off parts I need to dump. It's significant enough I don't want to just toss it but I'm also totally not up for dealing with the people. At one point I offered some of the stuff for free and HOLY SHIT the people nit picked and asked a zillion questions and FUCK MAN IT'S FREE! DO YOU WANT IT OR NOT?!
It is a pain but honestly I sit behind a computer most of the day. I've gotten good at weeding out the people who aren't actually interested and I'm just short with them. You get what you see, my paypal is XXXXXX if you want it. Otherwise go do your own research.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

Let me know the next time you plan on giving something away :)

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Let me know the next time you plan on giving something away :)

LOL why so you can complain it's got a scratch, and to ask me if I will overnight ship it to you as well at my expense?

;)

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
LOL why so you can complain it's got a scratch, and to ask me if I will overnight ship it to you as well at my expense?

;)

Nope. Cause I like free stuff and I'm broke but want to get stuff for my car lol. Ill drive and pick it up too!

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
944 Stuff....
I have a set of factory, deep-bolster, power Sport seats out of the 944 in black leather and in nice shape I need to get rid of. These I actually have sitting on consignment through a buddy's shop tho they haven't moved...

I also have a set of 944 Turbo (front/rear) Brembo brake calipers, also sitting on consignment at buddy's shop.

Cayman stuff...
Porsche PCM 3.0 Bose/Nav/CD head unit.
I have several Porsche Bose amplifiers - 2 from PCM 3.0, 1 from PCM 2.1.
S complete set of Tarrett Engineering monoball upper strut mounts (front and back), used but in good shape, tight bearings
I have a brand new, still in package, set of Tarrett 2.25" spring mounts
I have a set of brand new Porsche seat belt receptacles

...and a ton of other crap.

I at least consolidated most of it all into a giant box my last printer came in.

I've also got a bunch of (probably now considered vintage) Alpine audio stuff. Original Alpine XM tuner (the one that sounds good and connects via Ai-Net), I think I have a head unit, some other stuff.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
those CL / Wandy Caty Eukos offers, lulz...

"Your $350 catback.... will you take $150 for it? I get paid Friday... LMK"

Status
Not open for further replies.