GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Early lunch because bored and want to go home....

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
this is something i can get behind^

weekend plans?

Had to cancel. Literally had a Lunchable. Discovered someone from our west coast office has added me to a 12:30 meeting.

Weekend.... Autocross tomorrow. MotorWerks CnC on Sunday.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Relatively slow day at the office. Probably going to come in tomorrow for a bit as well in the morning.

Happy hour after work for a coworker that is transferring to Houston, not sure if I want to attend. Nice to just go home and relax on Fridays vs deal with the heat/traffic and then drive home after drinks.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Lawd, what a fucking busy day. Feel like I'm going to have a heart attack from this high anxiety. Looking for jobs here and there. Getting no call backs. fuuuuuuu

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
You should see Jays Doge resume he left me before he went out of town. Was very professional tbh.

id share it but its been marked as "strictly confidential and private" version 1.0

Boosted: "I don't always have the best responses on Golfmk6, but when I do"

EDIT: "it's when I edit two seconds after posting" :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Relatively slow day at the office. Probably going to come in tomorrow for a bit as well in the morning.

Happy hour after work for a coworker that is transferring to Houston, not sure if I want to attend. Nice to just go home and relax on Fridays vs deal with the heat/traffic and then drive home after drinks.

#oldman

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
You should see Jays Doge resume he left me before he went out of town. Was very professional tbh.

id share it but its been marked as "strictly confidential and private" version 1.0
Red rocket red rocket red rocket!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Anyone know someone interested in a 1993 Lexus SC300 with a 2JZ with 180k miles in gray? Asking $3400.

Status
Not open for further replies.