GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Used is fine. DG springs r good. DSG lower in front cuz of weight. Can run stock shocks for a long time. Used springs should be fine just ask for pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I’ve got a 2 door DSG. How does the weight distribution differ? Which springs should I go for to steer clear of the negative rake?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Ok, I’ve got a 2 door DSG. How does the weight distribution differ? Which springs should I go for to steer clear of the negative rake?

VWR's would be a good option too, especially if you're DSG - I have VWR with stock springs and I like them a lot - I don't track and for just hooning around on the street they are great. You're mileage will determine if you need new springs or not also will you be doing the install yourself or paying someone to do it?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

My H&R super sports were a perfect even drop. Only experience I have doe. Iono.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Not sure tbh

VWR's would be a good option too, especially if you're DSG - I have VWR with stock springs and I like them a lot - I don't track and for just hooning around on the street they are great. You're mileage will determine if you need new springs or not also will you be doing the install yourself or paying someone to do it?
Yes VWR also a good option

Looking for EJ pic for example drop (kind of bad photo to show wheel gap cause shadow)
Edit: found pic of his car

Not sure if lowered here, EJ prolly has more pics tbh

My H&R super sports were a perfect even drop. Only experience I have doe. Iono.

Also knows about lift springs if youre interested^

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I dunno how I didn't know, or I forgot, or just don't see pictures of your car very much. I'm still rockin em but they've been through some changes lol

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Ej your car lookin so good in that photo...as the kids say these days... hella lit dawg, ill vape to that ish.

Heres what we do phur as photoshopped below

1. Lower your car with springs

2. Cut your oem tips off and get bigger tips

3. Debadge the GTI emblem

4. Coffee decal rear window

Status
Not open for further replies.