GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is this site legit? How can it be real?

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
They're all over on the i hate ecs facebook group. People love them. Their customer support seems really good. People even get oil warrantied through them.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
They’re legit, but I can’t see returning consumables such as oil or brake pads/rotors, especially if tracking the car. Maybe something like a PCV that are commonly failing...

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Eeeehhh....that sounds too good to be true. In the FAQ someone asked if it covers tracking the car. So since I would use a set of brake pads each time I track it, they would basically just keep providing me with free pads each time?! Makes me wonder if they send you refurbished parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's legit. They have a video out explaining it, they make more by retaining customers than the warranty program costs them. They take used oil, track pads etc. They are not refurbished parts.

They’re legit, but I can’t see returning consumables such as oil or brake pads/rotors, especially if tracking the car. Maybe something like a PCV that are commonly failing...
Do it and become a customer for life, that's what they want.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's legit. They have a video out explaining it, they make more by retaining customers than the warranty program costs them. They take used oil, track pads etc. They are not refurbished parts.

They also don't do sales because of the lifetime warranty.

Tony48

Go Kart Champion
They also don't do sales because of the lifetime warranty.
This is true with the exception of parts from aftermarket companies such as 034. When 034 runs a sale FCP usually adjusts their prices to match sale price (took a few days last time).

I've ordered from FCP a few times and everything has gone well. Haven't used their return policy yet but I don't anticipate any hassle when it comes time.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Wow, I'm pretty mindblown by this. Especially the oil thing. Have any of you guys actually returned oil? What did the shipping run?