GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got the itch for new rims...

JW with a VW

Go Kart Champion
Saw these and I really like them...thoughts?
20200811_193603.jpg

I currently have the Audi A4s on my car:

20200202_130643.jpg

They are 18x8.5 45mm offset (35mm + 10mm spacer). These new rims are 51mm offset...so that means they will tuck in a lil more and have less "bump" (since I will have to remove the spacers). Is that correct?

EDIT: Just found a place that offers them in 18x8.5 / 5x112 / +45mm so that makes it easier!

Last edited:

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Holy moly! Those things are gorgeous! Who makes them and what model are they? I bought Nuespeed RSe-10s and mounted Nitto NT05s on them 2 years ago. They have only been mounted on my car when I first got them. Damn COVID has put a halt on switching out my Winter wheels back to the Nuespeeds.

I just bought 2Forge ZF6s for my 996 and they're being ceramic coated and my tires put on this week. Now I want these wheels for my GTI.

Please post link.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Saw these and I really like them...thoughts?
View attachment 182543

I currently have the Audi A4s on my car:

View attachment 182544

They are 18x8.5 45mm offset (35mm + 10mm spacer). These new rims are 51mm offset...so that means they will tuck in a lil more and have less "bump" (since I will have to remove the spacers). Is that correct?

EDIT: Just found a place that offers them in 18x8.5 / 5x112 / +45mm so that makes it easier!
Just an FYI, if your current offset is 35 and you have 10mm spacers your final offset would be 25 not 45. I'm surprised there isn't more poke. What size tires do you have?
Not a fan of black wheels, but I like the style of the new ones.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yeah those are sexy. I prefer a none black wheel also but that style is nice!!

JW with a VW

Go Kart Champion
Just an FYI, if your current offset is 35 and you have 10mm spacers your final offset would be 25 not 45. I'm surprised there isn't more poke. What size tires do you have?
Not a fan of black wheels, but I like the style of the new ones.
Ohhh...I will never understand offset...

215 40 18

JW with a VW

Go Kart Champion

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
those are sexy with the polished lip, but probably $$$$$$

Yea he spent a bit. Found out they built two of the wheels wrong... They had swapped the center sections. It made the RF rub, so he had to send them back and they didn't want to cover the shipping.

JW with a VW

Go Kart Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
My inner JDM still really likes RPF1's.

1597200588259.png

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
I like the A4s better. I think it's the fake rivets that turn me off to the ASAs because otherwise they look good.... and in gunmetal would look killer on a black car.