GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Showed up yesterday... Rail kit and -6an line. So I don’t have to worry about mixing fuel soon.

BC21D55E-12BE-4D8B-85F5-099323B09D2B.jpeg

Ohidub_99.5

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Alltrack
Picked up LED conversion kit and some Lamin-X for my fogs... patiently waiting for my LED Golf-R Reps to ship from BEC to round out my front end lighting upgrades....
A4FFE34B-D483-4867-A27C-A58591BFC399.jpeg

hotbascosauce

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE DSG W/DCC
Nameless Performance, who is better known in the Subaru community, borrowed my car for a few days in August to test their new exhaust on my car and film some promotional videos. I let them know that my exhaust was mounted slightly crooked and it started to melt my rear valence slightly. They ordered and shipped me a brand new one! Now that’s great customer service. FYI, they also shipped me back my TCR muffler, if anyone is interested in the PNW, PM me. I’d rather not ship it.
60FB1CEE-9917-4F15-A1D1-631878A2DDEB.jpeg

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
There are lots of things that have "anti-rust coatings" that need supplemental protection. If people have seen rust then it's probably not a bad idea to paint extra.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Nameless Performance, who is better known in the Subaru community, borrowed my car for a few days in August to test their new exhaust on my car and film some promotional videos. I let them know that my exhaust was mounted slightly crooked and it started to melt my rear valence slightly. They ordered and shipped me a brand new one! Now that’s great customer service. FYI, they also shipped me back my TCR muffler, if anyone is interested in the PNW, PM me. I’d rather not ship it.
View attachment 188649
nice. my buddy's looking for a 5" nameless axle back for his wrx. good quality stuff it seems like. good to know their customer service is on point too. did they make an axle back or cat back?

hotbascosauce

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE DSG W/DCC
nice. my buddy's looking for a 5" nameless axle back for his wrx. good quality stuff it seems like. good to know their customer service is on point too. did they make an axle back or cat back?
Catback. Catted downpipe is in the works. I will probably get the first one once it’s ready.
DDE1400D-63D5-418A-8CF0-8D8F3647AD52.jpeg

JSil13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Found a set of Audi A7 B4 headrests for the back a few weeks ago that finally came in. I popped them in to make sure they fit and sure enough they do. Just need to clean them up a little bit. I've been driving without the rear headrests, and it really does make a huge difference being able to see out the back for me. Maybe it's because I'm short.

I also just got the cargo cover for the hatch from Ebay. It looks nice and was 1/4 the price of the OEM one.

IMG_0294.jpeg

IMG_0296.jpeg

IMG_0295.jpeg

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The center console organizer arrived from ECS today.

The fit is snug but it's easy to remove and there's still space below for infrequently used items. I'm sure you could find a cheaper version but overall I'm satisfied.

I'm now realizing that I really don't need to keep so many quarters in the car these days.

How deep is that? ECS doesn't show the dimensions on their website.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
20201014_104454.jpg

Received the harmonic damper from cars245 after a little over a month wait.

Planning to do a staged install with time in between each item for impressions: powerflex hybrid lower bushing street -> roceuro arm -> harmonic damper. Thinking to do around a hundred miles at each step of I can be patient enough.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
View attachment 188734

Received the harmonic damper from cars245 after a little over a month wait.

Planning to do a staged install with time in between each item for impressions: powerflex hybrid lower bushing street -> roceuro arm -> harmonic damper. Thinking to do around a hundred miles at each step of I can be patient enough.
Just throw it all on there at once, what are you, Consumer Reports? Be prepared to wonder where all the front tire noise is coming from though, it's pretty impressive how much of the rear drone it takes out. My wife noticed it without me even telling her what had changed.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Haha, Well I will at least take the car for a drive in between each part - was hoping to learn something useful from doing a little testing.