GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
The president could try and move the military and command it in any way he sees fit. Unless his order is challenged for it violating the constitution, then and only then will the military disobey the presidents orders.

problem is. Those generals that are supposed to disobey orders, they seem to be ok with their troops whooping on peaceful protesters. They’re ok with inciting physical pushes so the president can go take a pic in front of a church too. Amongst many other things.

is the president going to use our troops in such a way to secure the election? Dunno. But would it surprise me if he tried? No.

Let’s be fair here, although present at the scene, the DCNG was not used for anything beyond some hard parking. Rather, it was the alphabet soup of govt agencies and the DC park police that did the work.

The DCNG’s OIC, in his testimony before Congress, debunked the claims of sufficient warning being given, the denial of the alphabet soup’s use of chemical irritant, and the rest of the BS that was part of that event.

https://naturalresources.house.gov/imo/media/doc/Mr. Adam DeMarco - Written Testimony_.pdf

Another point, when the joint chiefs were told to spin up for the shit going down in Minneapolis, they refused and gave the President a quick lesson in the Possee Comitatus and Insurrection Acts. This is why he didn’t try it again in later protests, he was told no. Those 4-stars won’t risk it all to violate the Constitution.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Isn’t he the guy who wants to take down the elites even though he was born into a family of elites and is an elite himself? I believe he once had to clarify that he himself was not a journalist no? And neither was Hannity?

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/9177...s-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Oh shit, sorry everyone. Let me try again.

ahem

Ok, so where do the humans with brains get the newhs?

Tucker Carlson, duh.
:LOL:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The president could try and move the military and command it in any way he sees fit. Unless his order is challenged for it violating the constitution, then and only then will the military disobey the presidents orders.

problem is. Those generals that are supposed to disobey orders, they seem to be ok with their troops whooping on peaceful protesters. They’re ok with inciting physical pushes so the president can go take a pic in front of a church too. Amongst many other things.

is the president going to use our troops in such a way to secure the election? Dunno. But would it surprise me if he tried? No.

Right but I want @GTIfan99 's answer to what he posted.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Let’s be fair here, although present at the scene, the DCNG was not used for anything beyond some hard parking. Rather, it was the alphabet soup of govt agencies and the DC park police that did the work.

The DCNG’s OIC, in his testimony before Congress, debunked the claims of sufficient warning being given, the denial of the alphabet soup’s use of chemical irritant, and the rest of the BS that was part of that event.

Another point, when the joint chiefs were told to spin up for the shit going down in Minneapolis, they refused and gave the President a quick lesson in the Possee Comitatus and Insurrection Acts. This is why he didn’t try it again in later protests, he was told no. Those 4-stars won’t risk it all to violate the Constitution.
I understood it was a combination of the ng and various other agencies. Mind you I’m just going off of all the cell footage that was digested by news outlets. I wasn’t there.

I remember that. The whole no chemical irritants were used thing. Even though it clearly was used.

that’s good on them but if Eric Shinseki (a man who’s integrity could not be matched) still had his 4 stars and was in that room. I’d believe the military’s presence in Minneapolis wouldn’t had made things worse.

edit. I remembered something. Before the president exited the wh. The moment when ng and alphabet soup started clearing the peaceful protesters. A ng member beat the shit out of a man who was with the press. I remember the soldier had a transparent riot shield and an asp/baton

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Right but I want @GTIfan99 's answer to what he posted.
The thing about president trump. What he says next will almost always be way more sensational than the last thing he said. I didn’t hear or read anything that stated that the president was going to use the military for the sake of getting elected. But if someone told me he said it, I’d believe it.

and that’s just due to how this president has allowed himself to be perceived by us. His job is unique in that he will never ever please all of America. His decisions as president will always piss off a good chunk of the country. This is something every president has to contend with.

however, it has become difficult to truly get a good grasp on the presidents intentions considering all the shit that comes out of his mouth. President trump is by far not an eloquent or well spoken man. Especially when compared to previous presidents. Nor does it seem to matter to him just how much weight are behind his words.

so yeah. If my brother or mom or my neighbor told me. Hey the president said this. Or that. I wouldn’t even research if it’s true or not. This is what happens when a powerful person lowers the bar. We instantly have low expectations.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I understood it was a combination of the ng and various other agencies. Mind you I’m just going off of all the cell footage that was digested by news outlets. I wasn’t there.

I remember that. The whole no chemical irritants were used thing. Even though it clearly was used.

that’s good on them but if Eric Shinseki (a man who’s integrity could not be matched) still had his 4 stars and was in that room. I’d believe the military’s presence in Minneapolis wouldn’t had made things worse.

The DCNG didn’t step in, and their OIC as above called what the other agencies did an excessive use of force. Hard to tell with the tacticool arms of the government agencies that they were not actually the guard. After that event, MD and VA governors pulled their supporting guardsman out of DC.

The MN governor’s graduated response to the Minneapolis riots was prudent and in time with the law, state, federal and constitutional. Though Trump was rearing to go (Active MP units were already spinning up), the federal troops could not step in legally. Just as they couldn’t step into quell the issues in Portland without request by the OR governor’s request. That said, the MN guard did a hell of a job quelling the problem, while allowing protestors to enjoy their constitutional rights.

As for Shinseki, his beret for all rule will always tarnish his name in my book, though the night I met him in his pajamas nearly made up for it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The thing about president trump. What he says next will almost always be way more sensational than the last thing he said. I didn’t hear or read anything that stated that the president was going to use the military for the sake of getting elected. But if someone told me he said it, I’d believe it.

and that’s just due to how this president has allowed himself to be perceived by us. His job is unique in that he will never ever please all of America. His decisions as president will always piss off a good chunk of the country. This is something every president has to contend with.

however, it has become difficult to truly get a good grasp on the presidents intentions considering all the shit that comes out of his mouth. President trump is by far not an eloquent or well spoken man. Especially when compared to previous presidents. Nor does it seem to matter to him just how much weight are behind his words.

so yeah. If my brother or mom or my neighbor told me. Hey the president said this. Or that. I wouldn’t even research if it’s true or not. This is what happens when a powerful person lowers the bar. We instantly have low expectations.

I appreciate your response. You're new to this thread. There's very little truth to the majority of the posts. It's anything goes unlike any other thread. Only in this thread are you allowed to call someone a motherfucker and it's fine to do so. I had a specific reason for wanting HIS response to what he posted but it doesn't matter now. You post good content especially in the other real threads and I appreciate it. Thanks.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
The DCNG didn’t step in, and their OIC as above called what the other agencies did an excessive use of force. Hard to tell with the tacticool arms of the government agencies that they were not actually the guard. After that event, MD and VA governors pulled their supporting guardsman out of DC.

The MN governor’s graduated response to the Minneapolis riots was prudent and in time with the law, state, federal and constitutional. Though Trump was rearing to go (Active MP units were already spinning up), the federal troops could not step in legally. Just as they couldn’t step into quell the issues in Portland without request by the OR governor’s request. That said, the MN guard did a hell of a job quelling the problem, while allowing protestors to enjoy their constitutional rights.

As for Shinseki, his beret for all rule will always tarnish his name in my book, though the night I met him in his pajamas nearly made up for it.
As I’m looking more into it. Yeah you’re right. Sorry. It seems like the anonymous ng interview have a key thing in common. They had no idea what the wh was planning and were caught with their pants down.

look man. I didn’t like that either. The soft cap in the motor pool trumped the beret for sure. I also met him. In Germany. He visited a bunch of us who were seeking medical care. the lot of us were flown from Iraq to Saudi to Germany.

He asked about my parents. Where I’m from. Like, totally meaningful conversation. Beret shit aside, I do hope they still make soldiers like him. General shinseki was truly an inspiration to me.

I was active duty 2001-2005. Air defense artillery

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I appreciate your response. You're new to this thread. There's very little truth to the majority of the posts. It's anything goes unlike any other thread. Only in this thread are you allowed to call someone a motherfucker and it's fine to do so. I had a specific reason for wanting HIS response to what he posted but it doesn't matter now. You post good content especially in the other real threads and I appreciate it. Thanks.
Oh my apologies. I though you merely wanted an answer. I didn’t think it was a slightly personal thing.

I’m dyslexic. Words twinkle when I read. English isn’t my first language. And spelling and tenses are difficult for me. And I’m not using all this as an excuse, nor am I asking for a handicap. I just want to make sure you’ll understand when I say I’ll try harder and I am sorry for butting into your shit with someone else. I am trying. But it can get difficult for me. My bad.

I’m glad my content is deemed good. I believe in karma. Do good and it comes back to you. Due to physical injuries I try and do good here when I can. I tune on hptuners and hondata, now a days not as much. But at least I help out with reading Subaru logs on Reddit too.

we all have religious and cultural differences. But I think every single person here would agree about the karma thing. U do good so it comes back to you and all that.

again. Sorry.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Oh my apologies. I though you merely wanted an answer. I didn’t think it was a slightly personal thing.

I’m dyslexic. Words twinkle when I read. English isn’t my first language. And spelling and tenses are difficult for me. And I’m not using all this as an excuse, nor am I asking for a handicap. I just want to make sure you’ll understand when I say I’ll try harder and I am sorry for butting into your shit with someone else. I am trying. But it can get difficult for me. My bad.

I’m glad my content is deemed good. I believe in karma. Do good and it comes back to you. Due to physical injuries I try and do good here when I can. I tune on hptuners and hondata, now a days not as much. But at least I help out with reading Subaru logs on Reddit too.

we all have religious and cultural differences. But I think every single person here would agree about the karma thing. U do good so it comes back to you and all that.

again. Sorry.

No need to apologize at all. This thread is an anomaly. Scroll back a little bit and you'll see what I mean. By the way the thread title changes sometimes a couple of times a day. Keep up the good work. I've been reading your posts in other threads.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
No need to apologize at all. This thread is an anomaly. Scroll back a little bit and you'll see what I mean. By the way the thread title changes sometimes a couple of times a day. Keep up the good work. I've been reading your posts in other threads.
I’ve noticed the changing title. I look forward to reading it every day LOL.