GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
It’s an automatic thing. It works the majority of the time. Sorry for not making English my first language bro. 🤷🏽‍♂️

that’s what people like u like to hear right? An apology for upsetting your sensibilities?

1606543163168.jpeg

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
lol, you never posted a link. You just said you Googled it.

And I generally agree with you, btw. Kevin asked for a rebuttal, and I posted it. A very specific rebuttal to the exact article he posted. You just said (and I'm paraphrasing) It's all just bullshit because Johns Hopkins says that there's lots of bullshit from people posting fake stuff purporting to be from Johns Hopkins.

This wasn't fake. It was right on the Johns Hopkins News-Letter website. It still is. The only "fake" part is that a Johns Hopkins student newsletter isn't exactly Johns Hopkins.
I confused you for the other guy and other conversation about jhc’s comment. Sorry

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Never been but heard of it

I have only been to the border cities
It’s funny, I’ve pretty much been everywhere except the border cities. Try to spend as little time around them as possible.

Furthest down I’ve been was Guatemala, different world down there man

Corprin

Autocross Champion
TJ is safer than Juarez. By a little. IMO

older senior nco’s told me tj used to be wild and crazy as all hell back in the 80’s and 90’s

Can confirm.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I just dont see it man lol

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Fake news. I'm no more racist than you are. Or are you?
I do hate cops. And nazi’s. And skin heads. And right wing militia groups that get away with success they don’t deserve.

but I don’t hate religious groups. I don’t hate people from a certain place. And I don’t hate it when they get seen in the er before me.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
It’s funny, I’ve pretty much been everywhere except the border cities. Try to spend as little time around them as possible.

Furthest down I’ve been was Guatemala, different world down there man
That might be for the best. Never been to Guatemala either. I’ve been to panama and Colombia though.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
That might be for the best. Never been to Guatemala either. I’ve been to panama and Colombia though.
The Mexico-Guatemala border is stunningly beautiful, it’s all forest and lakes (clearest water I’ve ever seen). I’m jealous of Colombia though, they’ve got some fine specimens there. Panama is where my dad wants to retire lol

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Bro. I can’t possibly be the only one that picks up on lloyds racist vibes 😂

That's bullshit. It all came from 1 single post that was twisted out of context. That's okay believe what you want. Doesn't make it true.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
The Mexico-Guatemala border is stunningly beautiful, it’s all forest and lakes (clearest water I’ve ever seen). I’m jealous of Colombia though, they’ve got some fine specimens there. Panama is where my dad wants to retire lol
Good coke too. If you’re into that stuff. Their weed sucks though. Nice gals for sure