GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Keehs, (and others)

Google search gave me these numbers for actual cost of vaccines. About $20 per shot if you don't want to see numbers yourself. On mine the $2.59 per shot is what my shitty work insurance was billed. I was surprised at number because there is no way you can deal with paperwork and time for that amount.
side info: the guy that brought it into work is fairly sick (40 YO and only fair health).

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n281

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/12/16/heres-how-much-each-coronavirus-vaccine-will-cost/

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ooooof. Getting your morning dose of butthurting?
Says guy butthurt about an amusement.

Wrap your super smart big brain around that while an inferior inferior mind makes fun of you.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I know, right? Don't worry, soon they'll take numbers out of school math because strict values assigned to each number is a clear sign of white privilege. ;)
Alternate numbers are more you're thing, right?

Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
thats gotta be made up, right? harris is NOT doing that? lol

Something i find interesting is how far the black anti-racist stuff is going even though they are like on 50% of music and television, and there is at least one black person in every single printed and broadcasted advertisement. Oh and sports. cant forget sports. Because those are so important.

Meanwhile, you like almost never ever see a middle easterner on TV, hear them in radio, see them in an ad, i've never heard a middle eastern song on the radio... and the simpsons still makes fun of middle eastern 7-11 folks all day every day.

And noone bats an eye.

Also meanwhile, instead of victimizing, most middle easterners are growing up to become doctors and engineers. Both of those fields are silently dominated by them.

Ninja edit - also what about Asians, Latin americans, and others? What about the real africans?
You mean those self-proclaimed poser anti-racists ought to be fighting racism against everyone? B...b...but that takes actual effort and understanding what racism actually is.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Says guy butthurt about an amusement.

Wrap your super smart big brain around that while an inferior inferior mind makes fun of you.
Pfff. The last and only time I've been to Six Flags was a decade ago. Not a fan. But your morning butthurt is cute. Try breathing out for once. ;)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You mean those self-proclaimed poser anti-racists ought to be fighting racism against everyone? B...b...but that takes actual effort and understanding what racism actually is.
From the guy that thinks race was invented by white European oppressors. The irony.

Reactions: WAP