GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Well if another person agrees with you, then I guess proper citation isn't necessary at the zrickety College of mk7
So you think Trump did not have what was known as "the Crisis Response Plan"? And you are saying that the website that had the exclusive story made up the plan. Now tell me what that website gains if they did that.
Let's face it. You won't admit Trump had a plan that would have dealt with the Afghan situation and Biden fucked it up. Your hatred for Trump is so deep it blinds you.

anotero

Autocross Champion
You're not a bad dude for being an apologist. I usually find it noble when you stick up for your pals.

However, you are ...the Apologist! and you probably always will be. You're compulsive about sticking up for people, which isn't a bad trait, but that's exactly what makes you the Apologist.
They'll have to come up with an interesting triangle badge for him when they start putting people in concentration camps.

anotero

Autocross Champion
I wasn't debating the quality of these caregivers...They're great people, but can't we leave the dogmatic connotations out of it? Why can't they just be great people? I realize that some definitions simply amount to "angel-like," but it really isn't necessary to get the point across.

Plus, unlike German, we don't typically capitalize nouns in English.
I bet you really distort space-time with how dense you are.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You're not a bad dude for being an apologist. I usually find it noble when you stick up for your pals.

However, you are ...the Apologist! and you probably always will be. You're compulsive about sticking up for people, which isn't a bad trait, but that's exactly what makes you the Apologist.
No it doesn't. Do you even know the definition of apologist?

I will continue to stand up for people whose posts have been misunderstood. If I believe what they posted is wrong I won't be standing up for them.

anotero

Autocross Champion

I will continue to stand up for people whose posts have been misunderstood. If I believe what they posted is wrong I won't be standing up for them.
Just say how it is: you are just in for the workout with all those stand-ups.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I wasn't debating the quality of these caregivers...They're great people, but can't we leave the dogmatic connotations out of it? Why can't they just be great people? I realize that some definitions simply amount to "angel-like," but it really isn't necessary to get the point across.

Plus, unlike German, we don't typically capitalize nouns in English.
I agree with you here, too much hyperbole. Feel the same way about the overuse of "hero". My little brother was an air force mechanic, had people call him a hero for serving; his response was always "take it down a notch, I've never been within 1,000 miles of a battle and I work on hydraulics".

JC_451

Autocross Champion

Yes.

I looked it up in the dictionary it said:

Apologist: see Jim Lloyd.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I agree with you here, too much hyperbole. Feel the same way about the overuse of "hero". My little brother was an air force mechanic, had people call him a hero for serving; his response was always "take it down a notch, I've never been within 1,000 miles of a battle and I work on hydraulics".
Careful with that rational contribution to the discussion...you're likely to invoke the wrath of the invisible 13-year old. ;)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
COVID update.
LA outdoor mask mandates, vaccinated or not. 'We hope it's temporary' (it's not)
They still want everyone to get vaccinated...does it work or not? (it doesn't)
Enlisted military filed lawsuit against Pentagon over vaccine mandate.
“Army Regulation 40-562 provides documented survivors of an infection, a presumptive medical exemption from vaccination because of the natural immunity acquired as a result of having survived the infection,”
https://beckernews.com/update-soldi...filing-lawsuit-against-pentagon-others-40943/
EUA for vaccines hinges on 50% efficacy. Israel data puts it at 39%.

ICU's are still approx 90% unvaccinated. It's almost like even if the vaccine doesn't prevent illness, it allows you're body to mount an effective defense.

And Pfizer is 46% effective at preventing delta variant infections and you're mad why?

I do notice you ignore that Moderna has an a higher efficacy, because it hurts your argument.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

I've repeatly served in theater. I'm not a hero. Save the word for people that do heroic things to save lives. It's asinine to call all service members heros. It diminishes the word.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It isn't racism if it's a fact.

I literally explained in the post why it was racism.

The majority of victims are victimized by someone of the same race.

What makes the black on black crime trope racist is that it singles out black people for a phenomenon that is present across all races.

If you still don't understand that it's racism, it's because you're an old guy that was brought up to ignore racism.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I literally explained in the post why it was racism.

The majority of victims are victimized by someone of the same race.

What makes the black on black crime trope racist is that it singles out black people for a phenomenon that is present across all races.

If you still don't understand that it's racism, it's because you're an old guy that was brought up to ignore racism.
I disagree.