GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I think my lunch might be 3x babybel cheeses, a cup of sweet chili flavored ramen noodles, and a sleeve of thin mints.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Bask in my healthly diet.

messrock

Autocross Champion
I went into the office for my standard Monday morning 3-hour visit. Except I forgot my wireless mouse and headphones at home. Mouse was no big deal, I could just grab one of the shitty ones lying around at work. But I had no way to dial into my pod to stand up call besides from using my computer speakers and microphone like a speakerphone. So I go into a conference room so I could do that and not bother anyone, except I don't have my laptop charger and my computer is about to die. So I had to scramble to steal a charger from someone else.

So that's how my Monday morning went. I almost turned right back around at 8:20 and went home. Luckily back home by now.
There is a guy that goes into the office every day and does all his zoom calls on his laptop mic and speakers out in the cube farm. When there are other people in the office on the same meeting it’s feedback central. Said person gives 0 fucks.

Reason 3,271 that I’m still not going back.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That’s part of our challenge now. We have 2 female cats and one is very very unaccepting of newcomers. A third is not a good idea.

We’ve successfully fostered other cats before and got them into good homes. So we’ll see 🤷‍♂️
Ah, didn't know there were other pets already.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Tex-mex burrito for lunch.

And I have a massive salad for dinner, it weighed 1.4 lbs. Has 6 eggs tho, so they make up most of the weight.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
This is my salad line up:

Bed of baby spinach, a lot.
Cucumbers
Broccoli
Green/red pepper
Hard boiled eggs.
Avocado if it's available.

Controversial statement time: I don't use dressing. I dislike almost all condiments in general but I especially dislike salad dressing.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
RANCH

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
There is a guy that goes into the office every day and does all his zoom calls on his laptop mic and speakers out in the cube farm. When there are other people in the office on the same meeting it’s feedback central. Said person gives 0 fucks.

Reason 3,271 that I’m still not going back.

I at least had the courtesy to duck into a conference room for 45 mins.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Combining those two words would get you shot in Texas.
with beans #doubledown
This is my salad line up:

Bed of baby spinach, a lot.
Cucumbers
Broccoli
Green/red pepper
Hard boiled eggs.
Avocado if it's available.

Controversial statement time: I don't use dressing. I dislike almost all condiments in general but I especially dislike salad dressing.
try a 1t of sugar and 1t of white vinegar. gives a nice sweet/tart thing