GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

riceburner

Autocross Champion
whats the vinegar kind of syrup stuff they put on bruschetta? like with the tomato, mozzarella and basil. that stuff is ok

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
We've agreed on a lot. And disagreed on a lot.

But this disagreement may be up there with "What's safe to post on the forums."

I could drink vinegar (if it wouldn't fuck up my teeth).

Balsamic vinegar is probably up there, right behind cheese, with most amazing food products.
That's fucking disgusting. Every time I see my wife licking the spoon after she uses it for vinegar I tell her that lol.

"Yeah yeah Jay, I know you'd rather lick a monkeys asshole than eat vinegar"

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Ranch dressing for salads

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Vinegar is for cleaning shit not eating.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
The smell of ranch is too overpowering, I don't even like to sit near someone using it 😂

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Alright I think we’re getting into full-blown disorder territory now.

“When I see ranch I fall into uncontrollable despair and collapse in the middle of the restaurant.”

“When my wife eats vinegar I pour gasoline in her purse and key her car.”

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
whats the vinegar kind of syrup stuff they put on bruschetta? like with the tomato, mozzarella and basil. that stuff is ok

Usually a balsamic glaze

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
I heard a guy ask for dressing for his salad at the Arby’s drive thru yesterday and I got out of my car, punched through his window, poured Arby’s sauce in his lap, smashed his Beef & Cheddar with my bare hands, and gave the cashier his phone number.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
The smell of ranch is too overpowering, I don't even like to sit near someone using it 😂

I love ranch. Texas Roadhouse has some banging ranch

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I heard a guy ask for dressing for his salad at the Arby’s drive thru yesterday and I got out of my car, punched through his window, poured Arby’s sauce in his lap, smashed his Beef & Cheddar with my bare hands, and gave the cashier his phone number.
God damnit those were just tinted!

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
1678736903277.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Alright I think we’re getting into full-blown disorder territory now.

“When I see ranch I fall into uncontrollable despair and collapse in the middle of the restaurant.”

“When my wife eats vinegar I pour gasoline in her purse and key her car.”
both accurate for me

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Chicken bacon ranch is kinda weird. I dig buffalo pizza, but I'm gonna order that without bacon and onions if it's included. I don't care if it's got ranch or blue cheese though.