GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by (. )( .)

1. (. )( .)

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

2010-2014 Volkswagen GTI Mk6 Bi-Xenon Headlamp Assembly These are the original lights that came on my non-accident vehicle. I ended up replacing the lenses with aftermarket lenses and had to do a little work to make them fit, but they are clear! 5K0941751B qty (1) 5K0941752B qty (1) PN...
  2. (. )( .)

OEM Bixenons with Fresh Lenses (California Pickup Only)

2010-2014 Volkswagen GTI Mk6 Bi-Xenon Headlamp Assembly These are the original lights that came on my non-accident vehicle. I ended up replacing the lenses with aftermarket lenses and had to do a little work to make them fit, but they are clear! 5K0941751B qty (1) 5K0941752B qty (1) PN...
  3. (. )( .)

Insulted by Chic-fil-a

so lower it.
  4. (. )( .)

Requesting headliner reuphoster recomendations in San Diego

just did mine at quality upholstery in kearney mesa. also happy w/ the quality and price!
  5. (. )( .)

WTB: CSG Front Bumper Tow Hook Access Cover

Hi, Mine disappeared, looking to purchase someone's CSG Tow Hook Access Cover Cap, looks like this. Must be carbon steel grey. Please sell to me. Much appreciated! Manuf PN: 5K0807241AROH THX
  6. (. )( .)

TrapTap

just use waze amateurs.
  7. (. )( .)

Ghost Braking

Not quite sure what is happening, but on banked turns (usually freeway junctions), i feel my brakes slightly kicking in thru the apex when i'm not actuating the brake pedal. Thought i had installed the caliper incorrectly or something, but after a mechanic brake inspection, they've determined...
  8. (. )( .)

I see a lot of people...

do some research before you speculate. it's expensive to service, nissan techs need special certifications to even touch these cars, and few mechanics have them.
  9. (. )( .)

Vanity License Plate POWL

wow is fuckin right
  10. (. )( .)

2010 Camaro SS

burnout video?
  11. (. )( .)

u should get something along the lines of c0cksandwich
  12. (. )( .)

they all suck