GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 99bajakid

1. 99bajakid

Free stock intake - 5k miles on it

Hello I'm clearing out my garage of stuff I no longer need, I have all the leftover parts from doing an apr stage 1 intake. It's the kind that has an extra hose to the pump during cold start ups. I live in San tan valley az and work in down town Phoenix, also willing to ship. You just pay for...
  2. 99bajakid

Word Association Game #2

cut
  3. 99bajakid

Forza Fans?

^ how long have you been playing. I think i burned myself out. I looooooved it, and played the crap out of it, and now i'm kind of bored.
  4. 99bajakid

Famous People You've Met, Know, or Known?

^ I bet serj is chill. I cant really remember all the people i've met. Hung out with Lewis Black after a show, well we had a beer together. Normal dude, actually kind of boring tbh. Met Mitch Hedberg. seemed nervous so I just said "great show, thanks" jay lenno many times Entire Cradle...
  5. 99bajakid

Cobalt SS: Project EFR

any updates?
  6. 99bajakid

No Shave November

I did the no shave november and decender last year. I looked homeless. It was nice to get money while randomly walking down the street, so i might do it again this year.
  7. 99bajakid

I'm sick...make me feel better?

you said taint also, I didn't mean to make you cry!
  8. 99bajakid

Best Halloween songs

WHAT! The pumpkins were great back in the 90's!! Jimmy Chamberlin is a beast of a drum player.
  9. 99bajakid

Disturbing morning :(

he did, that's how guns were created.. BANG!
  10. 99bajakid

Buying a 2001 Honda Civic base as Winter Beater!!

I always wanted a beater 96 civic hatchback to gut and toss around the track.
  11. 99bajakid

A buddy of mine had an RSX with a tune and you could definitely feel the vtech kick in. It was similar to a turbo kicking in. Some of those engines can be built to become monsters for sure. stock though, when vtech kicks in, its more of a sound. lol
  12. 99bajakid

...but does it have teh VETACH!?!
  13. 99bajakid

My apologies to anyone I offended

I had an avatar that offended some, that was not my intent. I simply was comparing today's republican beliefs to the Nazi party of 1943. I was in no way supporting what happened in Germany during the Nazi regime.
  14. 99bajakid

What was your last car?

you live in southern California dont you. My first purchase : 1999 Ford ranger (sold it) 1996 Ford Ranger (still own it, I will never sell it) 2001 F350 diesel (sold it) 2004 SVT Focus (rolled it down a cliff) 2004 Mustang GT (sold it) 2005 Ford F150 (traded it in on the GTI)
  15. 99bajakid

hahaha don't take your mufflers off

for the hell of it I disconnected my mufflers and ran just the straight downpipe. upon start up and idle i thought it sounded promising but once i pulled out of the garage it sounded like complete ass. I turned around and connected it back up. yeah..