GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by alexg

1. A

FS : APR 3" Downpipe

Hey everyone, I have a APR 3" downpipe with the 2.5" adapter (to adapt to the stock catback) and a brand new gasket with the 4 bolts included. The downpipe was used 1000 - 1100 KM (620 - 680 Miles), everything on it is perfect, still has the APR logo and everything is welded into place (so you...
  2. A

Fitting 19 X 9 on my GTI ??

Hi, I am looking for fitment help (I already used the search function but no luck ..) So I am about to buy Audi S6 2008 19" mags, and they are 19" X 9" Will they fit? And if it does, what tire mesurements should I get ? If it won't fit, what should I do for it to fit? all help much...
  3. A

Where to get rear bumper cover??

Hello everyone, So long story short, my rear bumper cover is busted , and it has to be replaced, my car is carbon grey so I would imagine it's not tough to find a rear GTI bumper cover .. I don't know where to look; I am from Montreal, Canada but can travel to Vermont, New York etc.. to pick it...
  4. A

Cobra Radar Detector

Hello everyone, I have a cobra radar detector for sale. It catches most frequencies and is in perefect condition, it comes with the mounting for the windsheild and manuals etc.. http://yfrog.com/naimg00038201009291934j my price : 120 Alex.
  5. A

Jetta mk5 roof rack on a 4door MK6 GTI ??

A guy in my city is selling for a good price an OEM mk5 jetta roof rack and I have a 4 door MK6 GTI. Will it fit? Can you guys help! Thank you very much. Alex.