GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ashchuckton

1. ashchuckton

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Lewis is really something. I agree we are watching one of the greatest on the verge of being the greatest ever.
  2. ashchuckton

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Lewis was smart had he pushed harder he may have had a DNF. Finishing third was a much better place to be. Pretty good race yesterday. Nice to see Leclerc fend off Hamilton for most of the race. He drove a very wide car, but that is understandable. Lucky for him the steward's turned a blind eye...
  3. ashchuckton

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

That is excellent!!!!
  4. ashchuckton

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I really enjoyed the race. It had everything. Hamilton's stop for the wing looked like a Benny Hill skit. Max does a spin & win, shades of Danny Sullivan. Lance leads a lap or two making Daddy Warbucks happy. It should rain at every race.
  5. ashchuckton

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Wow Ferrari loses both cars. Vettel doesn't even post a time. They need to stop raiding the Fiat parts bin. I hope Max makes a good start. If he does it could be an interesting race. I'm hoping for rain, that'll mix it up.
  6. ashchuckton

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Choke or forgot to brake the results are the same. Quite a screw up for a top level F1 driver. His teammate is faster than him & Max was also faster. There is desperation in the way Vettel is driving. That crash is something Maldonado would have done. All that being said I hope Vettel can get...
  7. ashchuckton

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Great race. Vettel chokes once again. Hard to believe Max could carry on & finish after such a hit. Hamilton wins at home!
  8. ashchuckton

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Shaping up to be a good race. Should be fun watching Max come through the field. I'd love to see Ricciardo on the podium.
  9. ashchuckton

Le Mans 2019

I have always rooted for the door slammers. The prototypes are neat, but after Audi pulled out I lost my enthusiasm for them. Those being hybrids now do nothing for me. Enjoy the race. :)
  10. ashchuckton

Le Mans 2019

Here you go..... http://www.tvracer.com/
  11. ashchuckton

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Pretty sure even Satan wouldn't want Bernie.
  12. ashchuckton

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Coming out behind Gasly didn't cost LeClerc much. His team did him in by keeping him out too long. He should have been fourth. Makes me wonder if they are doing this type of stuff on purpose to protect their golden boy. The VSC didn't help him either. All in all a good race. Nice to see Bottas...
  13. ashchuckton

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I think he has talent, but I'm not sure it is F1 level talent. Ocon has so much more talent, but his dad didn't buy him a team. Time will tell.
  14. ashchuckton

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Turn 1 shows that even the great ones are human & make mistakes. Yes Seb got a 5 second penalty, but in the end it made no difference to his race finish. Seb drove the best & had quite a race. Passing so many cars had to be big fun. I'm a Hamilton fan & glad he won, but I sure wish he'd had...
  15. ashchuckton

Do you let your wife drive your VW\Audi?

I've always let my wife drive my cars. Even the race car I once had. She got her SCCA competition license & raced it along with me. We'd do double regional races, I'd race Saturday & she'd race Sunday. Love my cars, but I love my wife much more.