GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ashwinaj

1. A

Test drive of GTI in Austin - 2009 v 2010

I just had a test drive this week and today(drove to different dealerships :) ). The salesman at Charles Maund was really pushy about making a sale. I had to firmly assert multiple times that I'm just here for a test drive and have no intention of buying today. The salesman at Hewlett VW was...
  2. A

Recommended dealers

I've searched for this topic but couldn't find anything relevant. I'm sure a lot of people like me who are on the fence about buying a VW for the first time and are scared about the issues that we've read (esp. relating to DSG, transmission etc.) I am looking for known/reliable dealers who are...
  3. A

lets talk about football

Thammad is talking about the sport where you actually use your foot :p
  4. A

sexy chicks

Thammad, good luck opening the sites above in the UAE. Does the proxy trick still work over there?
  5. A

New incentives for GTI?

I have been watching incentives for the GTI for a while and I noticed they reduced the APR by full 1% to 1.9% from 2.9%. Does anybody know if they are going to add more incentives(like cash back etc.) in the near future from the fallout of Toyota? I was itching to get one in January thinking...