GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AsumMK6

1. A

CTS turbo K04X TR-1050-X questions

Yea so I almost forgot I made this thread. My car has been down for a while. Crushed ANOTHER crank thrust bearing maybe a week or so after making my last comment here. Car has been sitting while I delt with some personal issues. Should be back on the road in a month or less and I can finish...
  2. A

Headlight adjustment high beam U style

Have u adjusted them on the outside of the housing? There is a little white adjustment screw.
  3. A

Well so far so good. Tuning is not complete yet but can already see and feel a big difference. Im on my 2nd revision now and tuner is turning up the boost. Im limited by my stock MAP but im up to 22psi. Although boost pressure is about maxed on the 2bar MAP still have quite a bit of timing left...
  4. A

I havnt heard of many fitment issues. But this turbo went on pretty smooth.
  5. A

Juat got my second file revision tonight and flashed it. I'll test it out in the am when I get off work
  6. A

I think it is closer to the HPA hybrid.
  7. A

Yes it is installed. Install was typical. I was having a problem with it breaking up at first but it turned out that my plugs on my coil pack harness are cracked and wasnt making good connection. Got that figured out and now I'm going through tuning with Sneeky
  8. A

Their customer service isnt great but their products are good.
  9. A

It's being installed in the am. Working on getting ahold if tuner to get a file tonight
  10. A

Ok so I have purchased the K04X kit from CTS and cant find any specs on it. its my understanding that this turbo has a larger Compressor and cliped tubine wheel, which can clearly be seen. Im curious how close to the HPA hybrid it is. CTS site claims this turbo will support 400HP. not sure if...
  11. A

DKM Stage 2 Clutch with a stage 3 tune?

i have that DKM stage 2 clutch and am curious about this aswell since im installing the CTS K04X tomorrow. My clutch is already broke in so after turbo install and tune i can let you know.