GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bcedhk

1. B

FS: non-oem Euro Switch + fog harness - GVR - $20

I originally bought the euro switch and harness for a fog light project but decided to not do it anymore. Selling the switch and harness (9006) for $20.
  2. B

FS: Mint BBS CO's (18") with 75% Bridgestone RE970AS $850

FS: Mint BBS CO's (18") with 75% Bridgestone RE970AS Sold
  3. B

User Review of USP intake?

price is pretty good for the USp intake ($209).... Any user review on the quality and sound of it?
  4. B

GVA WTB: 2.5 intake

Looking to see if anyone is selling an intake for the 2.5L. Located in GVA. PM or post here!
  5. B

18x8 + 10mm spacer

Just wondering if anyone has a link or image to show how the rear would look if I am going to get a 10mm spacer for this setup. 18x8 et44 , 225/40/18 Lowered on coilovers currently. Thanks!
  6. B

strut mount bearing (where to buy locally GVA)

Looking to get either SKF or OEM mount bearing for a better price than the dealership. (Cowell charges 35 per oem bearing?!?) Anyone recommend a shop locally that I can get them for a more affordable price?
  7. B

WTB: 10mm spacer

looking to buy a set of 10mm spacers (5x112, 57.1). Located in GVA. please PM if you got one to sell. Cheers :thumbsup:
  8. B

Fog light harness DIY question

I got this wiring harness from ebay, i am wondering what #3 plug is used for? Should i just wrap it up and hide it somewhere?
  9. B

WTB: euro switch

planning on doing the DIY fog light install. Hope to see if anyone is selling a Euro switch for a good price. I'm located in GVA. Thanks!