GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BJonesCSG

1. B

18x8 et 42 Raderwerks mten-85 $425

sold! Wheels are sold.
  2. B

Slight part out!!!

Looking to trade my mk6 in here soon, so im slowly taking my aftermarket parts off. reasonable offers will be consitered. Apr stage 1 intake cbfa- 225+ shipping. Recently cleaned and oiled both filters. VF short shifter- 75+shipping. Reduces shift throw by about 22/40% depending where you place...
  3. B

Defi boost gauge with osir pod and forge tap

For sale is my defi racer boost gauge, it lights up white and matches the gauges very well, when the car is off the face is blacked out. Included with it are an osir vent gauge pod and a forge boost tap. All of the vacuum lines are included, along with an inline filter to keep any blow by oil...
  4. B

Led License plate lights.

For sale i have r-dash led license plate lights. Work great, bright crisp white light instead of the yellowish stock ones. Looking to get 30+shipping, but open to reasonable offers. If interested pm, or txt 717-793-1598.[/URL][/IMG]
  5. B

VF Short shifter

I have a VF short shifter forsale, works great it has 2 holes for about a 22%/ 40% reduction in forward and backward movement. Very easy to install. Looking to get 75+ shipping, but open to reasonable offers. If interested you can pm me, or txt 717-793-1598[/URL][/IMG]
  6. B

FS: Apr stage 1 intake

Starting to part out my car, so first up is my apr stage 1 intake. No blemishes, or yellow fading. My car was cbfa so it comes with the secondary filter. Both filters were cleaned and oiled less than 2k miles ago. Looking to get 225 +shipping, but open to reasonable offers. You can pm me here or...
  7. B

Oem led tinted tail lights, non fog with adapters.

Up for sale are my practically brand new oem golf r led taillights. They were on my car for less than 500 miles. Im in the process of buying a new house ,so i could use the money elsewhere. Price is 675 shipped and insured. Gifted paypal or you pay the 3% . Im posting from my phone and not sure...
  8. B

FS: OEM Golf R tinted led tails with adapters

Kills me todo this but something has come up that takes priority over these. So im selling my brand new, never even installed (was waiting for better weather here) oem led golf r tails. As the title says tinted non fog version. Im pretty firm at 675. Reasonable offers are welcome but dont waste...
  9. B

Different size front and rear tires

Right now I have 225/40s on all 4 corners. I rub up front so I'm looking to get 2 215/40s. For those of you that have a setup like this do you not rotate the tires? Or if so, what's the best way? Thanks
  10. B

What's your favorite cereal?

Coooookie Crisp.
  11. B

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

Clutch for my stage 2 pawaa and maybe oem led tails, just cant convince myself that there worth 350$ more than reps. I want to..but i cant.
  12. B

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

How about Ovechkin!!!
  13. B

Hell yea. I didn't see them tying it let alone winning in ot.
  14. B

These fucking capitals allowing shorthanded goals.. :mad0259:
  15. B

Dumptrolling Diaries: Tales of 'splosions and Dumpdowns

twice today. Thats the norm for me unless im at work then its like 4-5