GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by blackdew

1. B

FS: new Full 3P setup w/o shocks 2400

Looking to sell my 3P setup.. never been used and has been sitting in my living room. I have no desire to install them so I figured I'd sell them. Everything is in the original boxes with everything you need. Asking 2400 obo dont low ball me I'm selling these crazy cheap as it is. I can send...
  2. B

Possible bad ecu after apr stage 2

I have looked up and found a little information on what I was looking for but not like the issue I am having. I bought the car while back and it was already apr stage 1 well couple days ago I decided to go to my local apr dealer to get the tune into my name and come to find out I got...
  3. B

Need help!! Timing chain cover/oil leak.

I was having a problem with a oil leak not to long ago I took her to My local VW dealer and he told me I had a cracked pcv which leaded to my seals leaking around my timing chain cover.. -_- this is what he told me "Yes u need the cover be when the crank case took a shit it made to much pressure...
  4. B

Oil leak and replacing timing chain cover

I just got my car back from VW they told me I have a cracked pcv and I'm leaking oil from my timing chain cover. I was told I needed to replace it. How difficult is this I couldn't find a diy on replacing the cover. It's on a mk6 gti
  5. B

WTB: wheels for 1200 or so

Looking for a set of wheels around 1200 with tires if possible for my mk6 gti. Will to pay to be shipped if something catches my eye.. I'm located in ohio willing to drive to you or half way.
  6. B

fitment thought or suggestions

Thinking about running 18x8.5 et45 + 8mm spacer up front. 18x9.5 et40 with -4deg of camber with 10mm spacer. 215/35 falken 512s up front 225/35 yoko s drives out back. I was wonder how this would work with 24ftg on my gti. As of now I'm sitting at 25ftg. My front callor is removed from the...
  7. B

fitment rookie.. need suggestions.

I'm rather new to the fitment stuff. I'm on koni coilovers now.. looking for a good idea for a good and low fitment. Pictures and specs would be awesome!
  8. B

Looking for opinions.. On wheels.

Im new to the this forum.. I recently bought a white mk6 gti. Found out recently it has a apr stage 1 tune, apr exhaust turbo back, koni coils,intake, wheel spacers. Im not to sure on what type of koni coils are out there but all i can seem to find are yellow ones., which my back shocks are...