GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by boosted plinko

1. B

Eurojet MK5/MK6 2.0T FRONT-MOUNTED INTERCOOLER

Eurojet MK5/MK6 2.0T FRONT-MOUNTED INTERCOOLER (FMIC): OEM UPGRADE. Never installed $650 obo
  2. B

Eurojet intercooler brand new.

i have a brand new Eurojet intercooler for sale $650 or trades. would like local pickup in MD also going to H20i. but willing to meet....
  3. B

Apr stg 2

Any word on the stg2 getting the new traction control stuff that the ko4 and gtx lot have? Or any updates at all.
  4. B

slight rub problem

SO please bare with me I'm new at this. I have 19x8.5 et45 with 235\35\19 NGP type 1 coils. Now I'm not that low .5 in the front and .75 in the back. Problem is im tubing on the the snap that holds the bumper to the fender. I want to get lower is there anyone out there Thad or is having this...
  5. B

Cb radio

I'm looking into putting a cb in my gti and am looking for any information from people that have done this. Like what kind did you get and we're did you hide or stick the base unit
  6. B

19" rotiform IND

i have a set of rotiform IND 19"/8.5 et 45 with sumitomo htr z3 235-35-19 tires on them. they are one week old with 74 miles on them. freshly powdercoated glos black. will post pics when i get home. im looking to sell trade for ccw lm20 in 18 or something along that look in 18.
  7. B

new wheel cleaning

I just got a new set of wheels. They are powder coated black. This my first set of wheels like this was wondering what to use to protect them and clean them.
  8. B

turning off all traction control and stability

i was talking to some guys the other day about how the gti is not much fun in the snow. they told me that there is a way to code the car. so that when you long press the t/c button the stability control will turn of to. Anyone know of this or were to find the coding.
  9. B

WTB BBS 19 LM

looking for some BBS 19 LM or Rs wath you got
  10. B

MFSW for GTI

So I got a gti with no buttons and I just got a set from a gti and the module that goes with it. Now is this just a plug and play thing also what vag com things do I need to do
  11. B

IND 19×10 +25

This Wil be on my mk6 gti with ngp stg1. What do you all think.
  12. B

md I steering wheel controls

Looking for the controls that go on the steering wheel in a gti
  13. B

Rcd 310 fs/ft

I have a RCD 310 out of my MkvI gti for sale. $150 or trades
  14. B

RCD 510

I put a RCD 510 in my MkvI gti and can not find anything on if I have to vag com anything. I can't seem to find were to change the volume memory that my 310 had wear if you turn the unit off were you turn it back it goes to set volume.
  15. B

Need one Detroit in Maryland

As it said I curd one last night and just can't stand looking at it. So I need one what's out there