GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by carlosivanpiment

1. C

NYC 2010 Mk6 dsg coupe blown motor BEST OFFER

I have a stock 2010 mk6 Gti with a dsg that suffered a timing chain failure close to 94,000 miles. Dealer quoted me 10k for repairs so it's time to move on. Car has been sitting for past two months and it has dirt on it and in it from my trip to h20i this year. I have parted ways with the OEM...
  2. C

NYC PART OUT AIR RIDE BENTLEY WHEELS MORE

Welp I was planning a lot of things for my mk6 but God was not on my side and a week after purchasing this air setup from another member on vwvortex my mk6 succumbed to the dreaded timing chain failure before I could even install the kit. So with that being said Prices are as follows Air kit...
  3. C

NYC:AIR LIFT AIR SUSPENSION plus more 1500 OBO

Welp I was planning a lot of things for my mk6 but God was not on my side and a week after purchasing this air setup from another member on vwvortex my mk6 succumbed to the dreaded timing chain failure before I could even install the kit. So with that being said Prices are as follows Air kit...
  4. C

Beer tap handles to be made into shifters

I have a couple beer tap handles lying around and i was wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing some of them to use as shift knobs. I Know that is not every ones style but i think they are really cool and interesting conversational pieces. Like i said these handles have threads...
  5. C

FS: Mercedes Benz "Segin" six slot wheels 17x7.5 in nyc

Bolt pattern :5x112 Offset: et46 Off a mercedes benz cl600 All wheels run straight and true no bends or cracks All wheels hold air Faces have some curb rash and could stand to be refinished pictures of blemish for serious inquiries only Wheels have four tires on them Three have minimal to...