1. cmb5286

FS: Full eLevel Kit

Sold
  2. cmb5286

OEM Golf Ball Shift Knob

SOLD
  3. cmb5286

So I'm stuck...

:Cross posted on vortex: ...all the way down. Background: elevel on since August 2012. No particular issues until today. Parked this morning. Didn't air out. Came out to go to lunch and the car was aired all the way down. I thought that's weird but didn't think much of it. Turn the car on...
  4. cmb5286

FS: RNS-315

SOLD
  5. cmb5286

FS: Carbonio GTI Intake - Stage I and II

SOLD
  6. cmb5286

FS: BBS LM

Up for sale are my BBS LMs. I've only had these for a couple months. They were originally on Alex's MK5. He wasn't lying when he says they are perfect. Original sale thread: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5974037-FS-Real-BBS-LM-Fully-Built Specs: F: 18x9 et32 Yokohama S-Drive...
  7. cmb5286

Shifter Issues

Just installed my TyrolSport shifter bracket bushings and 42DD shifter cable bushings. Overall the feel is much improved. Much crisper shifts. I just have issues shifting into first. The short shifter isn't hitting anything or at least not that I can tell. I removed the 42DD bushings first and...
  8. cmb5286

Second car?

Yeah right at $20k Just looking for a nice weekend car.
  9. cmb5286

Second car?

Anyone else?
  10. cmb5286

New BMW 3 err 4 series coupe

I'm digging this. Although not a huge fan of the rear.
  11. cmb5286

Second car?

I've been thinking about picking up a late 80's 964. I know I can't really get into a good one for less than $20k. I've been reading that it's hard to find these without oil leaks. That flat six note is intoxicating though. Anyone have previous experience with one? What do I need to look out...
  12. cmb5286

Feeler/FS: 2010 Bagged Stage II GTI

I want to gauge interest and see how the market looks. I will let this car go if the price is right. Factory Specifications: 2010 GTI 2 Door Tornado Red Manual Transmission All options except Nav and Leather Mileage: 63,xxx (This will continue to go up as this is my daily) Interior...
  13. cmb5286

WTT: Thule Aero Roof Rack

Sold Sold Sold
  14. cmb5286

KW V2 Coilovers

SOLD