GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Devilchrono

1. Devilchrono

If you had $120,000 to buy a car with

A 1956 Ford F100, regular cab, 3 window truck
  2. Devilchrono

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

Lol, I really wanted a 4Runner, but couldn't justify the over $7xx car payment it would've cost me for the one I wanted. Instead, I bought something that gets me out from under the GTI, is way more comfortable and reliable, has more features, better resale, and fits what I want/need in the...
  3. Devilchrono

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

Sweet car man and good job on the purchase. There's a few around my area here, saw one in red the other day in passing and it could honestly make me reconsider owning another red car in the future. I just ditched my GTI for something new that's way more comfy and reliable, but not nearly as...
  4. Devilchrono

Worst car Subculture

Lol, it doesn't bother me man that you don't like them, so no worries. When I had my Mach1, I got my fair share of hate from the Euro/Import crowd every time I drove the damn thing. Surprisingly though, when I had my Vette, I had fewer of this guys give me shit or even try to race me, which I...
  5. Devilchrono

Worst car Subculture

I think a lot of our opinions are based on our regions though, as the Honda guys that I know around here usually aren't that bad. Now, the young kids just getting into cars help swing the pendulum in the wrong direction for any group, so it's really hard to call honestly. The "stages" thing...
  6. Devilchrono

Worst car Subculture

Honda's are bad, don't get me wrong; I just think that the VW crowd is by far the worst, IMO. Most things in the "tuner" scene are just horrendous though and need to be killed with fire anyway, like the stance bullshit; as well as the "stages" when listing mods.
  7. Devilchrono

Worst car Subculture

Of what's on the list, the VW crowd is by far the worst. I've run into a few from each of the others that are really bad, but the VW guys really take the damn cake. Talk about brand loyalists with fucking blinders on, sheesh.
  8. Devilchrono

Bought a 15 SS

Have you even been reading/comprehending what I'm saying? I admitted already to buying the wrong car, but I bought what I wanted at the time. I wanted a little hatchback car and my options were limited. I picked the best in the segment, and over time have discovered it's flaws to be more glaring...
  9. Devilchrono

Bought a 15 SS

More like, I know what a performance car is supposed to be like, and am not looking at this through rose colored glasses. I also never said I didn't like fwd, I said it works against it from the "performance car" standpoint/argument. It's been fucking fantastic for me in the snow and I call it...
  10. Devilchrono

Bought a 15 SS

It's fwd, it's not a very reliable platform, you pay a premium for after market support, the suspension could be better, the brakes suck in stock form, etc. I didn't think it was that hard to look at it and see what works against it though :iono: And I didn't buy this expecting comparable...
  11. Devilchrono

Bought a 15 SS

I'm with the OP and think that this car isn't a "performance driven car" at all. Sure, it's sporty to an extent, but that's about it really; there's too much that works against the car for it to be a real "performance car", it's just a simple hot hatch and nothing more
  12. Devilchrono

Poll: Pocket Rocket War (300+ HP Club)

Focus RS if I had to choose, but that's not likely to happen as none of these really fit what I want/need in the near future.
  13. Devilchrono

Mustang Ecoboost

No offense, but if you're worried about being able to keep a warranty on a new car so you can mod it, then you can't really afford the car anyway.
  14. Devilchrono

Kia Wagon?!

Some look good, some look horrible. But I think because it's not something is a tall SUV is they don't do well here. This one looks pretty cool, but I doubt it ever makes it here.
  15. Devilchrono

Kia Wagon?!

I think it looks pretty cool, but doubt they ever take it past the concept phase. And if they do, I doubt it'll come stateside because we don't seem to care for wagons here.