GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dohc97

1. D

FS 4 Detroil wheels..no scratch, no dent, no rash

I have 4 18 inch Detroit wheels taken off from my 2012 GTI last November. They were on my car for 1 year and 9,000+ miles. All 4 wheels are scratch free, dent free and curbed free. Selling set for $400, local pickup. I am in the Wash DC suburb.
  2. D

Miro wheels owners...

How are these wheels holding up?
  3. D

Detroit wheels?

I might sell mine. My GTI is exactly 1 year this month(November)and just turned 10,000 miles. It is in excellent condition, no curb, no rash. How much do they go for?
  4. D

What was your last car?

My last car is my 2003 BMW 540. No, this isn't my last car, I still have it. The current daily driver. Getting new wheels verrry soon.
  5. D

DG spring install

Springs are currently being installed here at NGP Racing.
  6. D

Magnaflow exhaust

who has the best deal on them now?
  7. D

Miro 380 or AG M220

I know it ultimately is my decision. But I am having a huge problem deciding between these two beauties.
  8. D

tire pressure sensor

I have a 12 GTI and am looking at some wheels now. Do I have to get tire pressure sensor when I get new wheels?
  9. D

what lowering spring to get

I finally have decided to lower my 12 GTI. What is the best lowering spring kits to get? I only want to lower the car a bit. Do I need new shocks and struts as well? My car has only 9k in it. Anything else I have to get? please post pics of what you have and your impression.
  10. D

FS 2012 red 2 dr GTI

FS 2012 red 2 dr GTI Wash DC area 9,100 miles, DSG, sunroof, 18 inch wheels, plaid seats. Factory stock except for the stereo upgrades. I replaced the all season tires with summer performance tires(BF Goodrich G-Force Sport Comp 2) 4,000 miles ago. Stereo has been upgraded with Diamond...
  11. D

The Official Bad Roads Thread - Post Pics To See Who Has the Worst Roads

I don't have any pics right now but DC gets my vote too. I've been working in DC since the mid 90's. One of the reasons why I won't lower my car.
  12. D

Droid Razzr Maxx and Bluetooth problem

I just got the above phone yesterday. I was able to pair it with the car's bluetooth but I can not upload my phone book. Anybody out there having the same issue?
  13. D

what have I done?

Just finished placing an order for a set of Enkei Rajin and BF Goodrich G-Force Sport Comp 2 tires.
  14. D

what's the farthest you've driven your GTI

My wife and I are in the early stages of talking about driving to Key West next month. It will be from Derwood, MD to Savannah, to Key West, to Orlando, to Tampa, and back to MD for a total of about 2,630 miles in a week's time. I hope it pushes thru.