GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Efren90

1. Efren90

Testing the waters

I'm moving back to the states in November and bringing my GTI with me but I think it's time for me to let it go and get something else Thinking of either a GTR or a CTS-V. Just looking to see what you guys think I should price it at. It's a 2012 CW Autobahn 2Dr 6M. It just ticked over to 30k...
  2. Efren90

The Official Instagram MK6 Picture Thread

Random snap :) Instagram: efrengtr
  3. Efren90

working on my buddies R32 makes me want to go stage 2 lol Instagram :efrengtr
  4. Efren90

2012 F1 Season Talk

They were speculating Maldonado or Perez to go to Ferrari, but haven't heard anything yet they need to get rid of Massa he's holding them up in the constructors points. We all know Alonso has this championship pretty much in the bag he's consistent and fast and he needs a good second driver...
  5. Efren90

Ricer Spotted Thread

Just saw this at an Italian autoshow hahahaha
  6. Efren90

Ricer Spotted Thread

I wish I could've had a better pic but damn just damn lol
  7. Efren90

2012 F1 Season Talk

just attach the link I think :) and on other news Vettel received the penalty today bumped him to 5th place and Alonso is still dominating this season.
  8. Efren90

Loving my GTI this was the day before I picked it up
  9. Efren90

Soon to be a MKVI owner

Hopefully picking it up tomorrow!
  10. Efren90

Soon to be a MKVI owner

Hey guys I just have a few questions about it I'm currently overseas in Italy with the US Air Force and at the VW military sales they have a 2-Door 2012 MKVI GTI Autobahn DSG United Gray and I just fell in love with it :w00t: I reserved it, got approval from my bank, and all I need to do is...
  11. Efren90

Soon to be a MKVI owner

Hey guys I just have a few questions about it I'm currently overseas in Italy with the US Air Force and at the VW military sales they have a 2-Door 2012 MKVI GTI Autobahn DSG United Gray and I just fell in love with it and I separated it, got approval from my bank and all I need to do is sign...