GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by f4uh8trs

1. F

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

The discussion about whether trance is dead. It’s the same conversation my Dad who went to Woodstock has about Rock music. The buyers and supporters of those artists have changed; a new generation of music enthusiast has entered the market. With that said, sure many DJ probably don’t like...
  2. F

BF5bV6oWXJg faHomJimjLc 2EaE0_gQLw0
  3. F

FS: 2010 VW GTI w/ 20k Miles Bagged & Shaved

All good things must come to an end. For Sale is my 2010 Volkswagen GTI with 20,XXX miles. This vehicle was purchased November 2009. Asking $25,500 or Best Offer/Trade I am fully aware the market value of a stock GTI with 20,XXX miles and other modified GTI’s. So with that said “All reasonable...
  4. F

FS: 2010 VW GTI w/ 20k Miles Bagged & Shaved

All good things must come to an end. For Sale is my 2010 Volkswagen GTI with 20,XXX miles. This vehicle was purchased November 2009. Asking $25,500 or Best Offer/Trade I am fully aware the market value of a stock GTI with 20,XXX miles and other modified GTI’s. So with that said “All reasonable...
  5. F

EE Militia BBQ last year. To bad the hatch wasn't close and didn't quit spinning already
  6. F

WTB/ Interior Pieces

please delete
  7. F

WTB/ INTERIOR PIECES

1. NEED C PILLARS (AKA THE ONES IN THE TRUNK ON BOTH SIDES RIGHT BELOW THE HEADLINER) 2. NEED THE TRIM PIECE THAT CONNECTS THE C PILLARS 3. NEED THE PLASTIC TRIM IN THE TRUNK THAT GOES FROM SIDE TO SIDE SHAPED LIKE A U (AKA THE PART THAT THE HATCH CLOSES ON) I'LL HAVE PICS AS SOON AS I GET...