GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gabriel1

1. Gabriel1

The Official Gun Thread

Without eForm 3/4's to process, stuff is moving quick.
  2. Gabriel1

The Official Gun Thread

Just got the last parts for this thing. Will have the Vortex Viper PST 4-16x40 mounted and on it some point tonight or tomorrow. S&W M&P10 Magpul MOE Fixed Stock Magpul MOE+ Grip Noveske QD Endplate Magpul 7.62 Pmag BCM Mod4 7.62 Charging Handle KNS Anti-rotation Pins SLR Rifleworks .750"...
  3. Gabriel1

The Official Gun Thread

Thank you and nope, it is all mine. Here is the take away from the part you were supposed to remember but did not:
  4. Gabriel1

The Official Gun Thread

I have a few Glock's, a Sig, and a few S&W M&P's. I upgrade triggers where I can, not because they are bad but to refine or bullet proof them. The Pro-Series triggers are quite good but they don't offer a Pro-Series gun in 45ACP at the moment. I dislike the design of the M&P's actual trigger...
  5. Gabriel1

The Official Gun Thread

Smith and Wesson 547, 3" round butt 9mm. Range Report: 07/02/2104 I was given advice by a co-worker to not shoot the gun if I was even remotely considering selling it as I would not be able to part with it afterwards. So obviously when given the chance to leave early from work, I jumped at...
  6. Gabriel1

The Official Gun Thread

Best part is not having to diversify my ammo hoard and the price.
  7. Gabriel1

The Official Gun Thread

Interesting pick up from my LGS. It is a S&W 547, 6 shot revolver that is chambered in 9mm. No moon clips needed. Practically stole it.
  8. Gabriel1

The Official Gun Thread

That is a smoking deal. I got mine for $107 and a used G2 windowed pmag but that involved a bit of wheeling and dealing on a AR pistol I picked up.
  9. Gabriel1

The Official Gun Thread

Woohoo! I got an email from NFA Branch stating that the input for paper forms is down from 8 to 2 weeks from the time they get them. So they have knocked off a month and a half. Also, they added eForm1 back to eFroms. Hopefully the 3 and 4 are not to far behind.
  10. Gabriel1

The Official Gun Thread

Sounds like an awesome wife. I ordered it through Brownells; originally backordered but got it in about a month. It is a great quality barrel and very accurate. As far as cans go, there are a lot of options but I like the Osprey.
  11. Gabriel1

The Official Gun Thread

If that was directed towards me, it is a Storm Lake 4.95" barrel with 1/2x28 threading. Now I am looking for a 1/2x28 barrel for a Sig P229. I'm only coming up with Barsto as a good option. F*cking metric system!
  12. Gabriel1

The Official Gun Thread

Indeed! It is so light.
  13. Gabriel1

The Official Gun Thread

The pistol is a 9mm C.O.R.E. that I've had for a few months. The SilencerCo Osprey 9 just arrived last week.
  14. Gabriel1

The Official Gun Thread

New toy!!
  15. Gabriel1

Isla Vista shootings

Except for leaving out the disingenuously named Firearms Owners Protection Act of 1986, that is pretty spot on.