GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GaryD87

1. G

SSR Vienna Shalk 18X9 18X10 5X112 $1800

$1800 WITH tires. today only. Found a set of wheels I reaaaally want to buy. Or offer me a trade for any 2 or 3 piece wheel. Willing to add cash on my end for 18" or 19" 5X112 or 5X114.3 wheels. Specs: SSR Vienna Shalk 18X9 and 18X10 both offsets +37 5X112 / 4x100 Dual Bolt Pattern...
  2. G

Transluscent Gold Hartmann 18" Porsche 997 Wheels with 5X112 adapters

Got these wheels a few months ago. They come with 15mm and 22mm 5X112 adapters and custom Powdercoated by Intrack Tires from NY in Gold Sparkle. This is a two stage coating job which reflects the current pricing. Here's the breakdown : Only wheels = $1,000 with Adapters = 1,300 With...
  3. G

Rev Hang Awareness

Hello everyone. I know TSI's in general experience the infamous 'rev-hang' issue. I own a 2012 Beetle, and a good friend of mine has finally found something that has helped him reduce rev hang quite a bit. This forum has helped me a lot with TSI motors. Thought I'd share the info Here's the...
  4. G

WTB: Catless 2.0T TSI downpipe

$250 max. The lower the better. Let me know! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. G

WTB: Eurojet Catback

You know what it is. Got one you don't need? Get at me!
  6. G

Unofficial Turbo Beetle Thread

My nigga criz is still alive!
  7. G

I don't know the answer to those questions yet lol. But for example. From reading the boards, I now know MK6 gti catbacks don't fit the beetles. Only downpipe. As soon as I start test fitting everything I'll let you know. I'm currently looking at the borla catback or a custom catback setting...
  8. G

WTB: Catless CBFA Downpipe

willing to spend $250 tops.
  9. G

How's it going guys. Hopefully we can keep any beetle related topics in here.(if you don't want this thread in here you just delete this mods). My last car was a TSI MK5 GTI. great car. Sandy killed it. I'll be putting some parts I was able to salvage into this car So far here's we've got...
  10. G

Idle higher than expected issue? What's going?

I've been having this issue for a good while now. And I have no clue what's going on. All my parts have been properly installed by the renowned DanGSR, aside from my intake and DV (that he later properly installed) Mods:'09 CCTA 6 Speed with Forge Twintake, Forge DV, Revo Stage 2, Euro Customs...