GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GirlyMK6

1. GirlyMK6

CHECK ENGINE :(

Here is my problem the car was telling me it first needed break fluid on my way to work. On the way back it didn't say anything then I got home and the fallowing morning the check engine light was on P0106 MAP/BARO range/perf pls help let me know what this is.
  2. GirlyMK6

2.5 about to roll to 20k

i seem to misplaced the booklet what is required at the 20k service?
  3. GirlyMK6

gti springs bouncy?

ok so here is my prob i got my gti springs installed on my 2.5 seemed to be fine drove to vegas twice and now the ride seems very jumpy any tips maybe i know my bf double checked if the arrows on the struts work pointing forward and backward maybe some reason he got them pointing sideways up any...
  4. GirlyMK6

2.5 rcd-510 9w7 bluetooth help

cant find this anywhere can i put in a 9w7 bluetooth in my 2.5 mk6 my steering wheel has no controls will it still let me use the phone book on the rcd 510 or on the cluster screen:iono: Overall what new features will i get and will i lose any features and is it plug and play
  5. GirlyMK6

strut spreader

anywhere i can get one in socal area i hate ordering stuff online i live in the IE
  6. GirlyMK6

Color match opinion please asap

im getting my bumper repainted tomorrow due to a bucket on the fwy so im color matching the reflectors but my question is should i get the black part (diffusor?) color matched also and maybe the rear reflectors also or should i get those smoked
  7. GirlyMK6

rcd510 vin number help

ok here is the problem i was looking at a good amount of vin numbers on rcd 510 on the for sale thread they are all 15 digits but the dealership says its only 14 has anyone ran into that problem how do i get my code then i just purchased the rcd 510 off of a 2012 model
  8. GirlyMK6

Are GTI springs interchangeable with a 2.5 golf

Hey just wanted to know if this is possible i looked everywhere and i couldn't find an answer sorry if its been posted already or do i need to get all new struts and shocks off of a GTI