GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GolfR333

1. G

2015 golf sports-wagon tdi 18800 rare care

Up just did a new alignment too for the new ps4 a/s tires that were put on recently.. also just put in a brand new battery get the 42 mpg with this car while the price is gas is high.
  2. G

Feeler/ Fs very clean 12 Vw Golf R 4 door stage 1 Apr

Price drop from 25 k to 24. Also just renewed the registration this last month for another year and put new tire’s on this last weekend.
  3. G

Price drop and a fresh oil change
  4. G

WTB MK6 GTI

Got a very clean R fs! Grey 4door with 99k
  5. G

Price is back up to 25 k… no rush to sell it..
  6. G

And I got an offer of 19 k when it was only worth 19 k cause the market was down and I said no because I wasent planning on buying a new car yet
  7. G

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/vdp.action?listingId=298452783#listing=298452783
  8. G

CarGurus says my cars worth 22k first person with 20 k offer gets it I want to buy a new 20th r so I’m willing to sell!!
  9. G

Drop price one last time to sell quick hopefully someone gets the car quick
  10. G

The only reason I lowered the price so much is because I was thinking of getting a new car. If I don’t get the new car I will be bringing the price back up to what I think the cars worth. Get it while you can for a good deal!
  11. G

Very clean car inside and out! Well maintained itâs whole life and still under Vw warranty for all emissions for a while. Just did a fresh oil change this week. At 80k the car had a major 80 service were the flushed the transmission fluid break fluid and change the air filter. They also change...
  12. G

Just dropped the price down to 21733 firm ! I will raise the price if no one buys soon..