GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gordfc

1. G

Seat adjustment no longer works

Ok thanks. But according to the diagram the electric seats are fuse 34. I have no fuse in spot 34, i never removed it and the seats used to eork, do im at a loss. Thanks
  2. G

Interior Fuse box fuse designation/power seat back no longer works

Hi, the power seat back no longer functions. I cannot find a fuse box diagram anywhere for it, is it top secret lol. Like why is it so difficult to find a fuse location diagram?. As for the seat issue, anybody have experience with that? Thanks in advance
  3. G

Seat adjustment no longer works

Hi, the power seat back no longer functions. I cannot find a fuse box diagram anywhere for it, is it top secret lol. Like why is it so difficult to find a fuse location diagram?. As for the seat issue, anybody have experience with that? Thanks in advance
  4. G

Brake bleeding issues

Hi, we just cut the line and put a junction in it.there was no corrosion on the lines anywhere else except the one spot the coating had rubbed off and the line corroded. The flares are good and no other leaks to be found. That order to bleed, do that order with the vagcom/vcds as well?
  5. G

Brake bleeding issues

Hi i have a 2011 2.5 4 door hatchback auto transmission and i recently had a rear brake line leak from corrosion in onr dpot only. We repaired the line. The car had been sitting for a few weeks before we noticed it, so it had leaked most of gluid out. We tried conventional bleeding pumping...