GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GovernorJames

1. G

FS: OEM Cargo Liner (ORLANDO, FL)

SOLD
  2. G

(ORLANDO, FL) Swap my suspension back to stock and you can have my coilovers!

UPDATE: Found someone good through here. Thanks for your interest everyone!
  3. G

(ORLANDO, FL) Swap my suspension back to stock and you can have my coilovers!

UPDATE: Found someone good through here. Thanks for your interest everyone!
  4. G

FS: mk6 r-line flat bottom steering wheel

Up for sale is my very rare OEM r-line flat bottom steering wheel. It's leather wrapped and has black stitching! (Perfect match for the golf if you have the black stitched handbrake to pair it with) The R badge adds a nice touch as well. I bought this new in Europe about a year ago. Supposedly...
  5. G

FS: OEM Armrest Kit

SOLD
  6. G

FS: OEM Golf Fog Light Housings w Bulbs

SOLD
  7. G

FS: OEM Aluminum Pedal Kit (Auto Trans)

SOLD
  8. G

Bulb in sidemarker

Can someone tell me what is the size of the bulb is used in the golf side markers? Looking to get some replacements. Much appreciated
  9. G

FS: OEM Euro Plate Mount

SOLD
  10. G

2.5L Part out - GTI/TDI upgrades as well - Lots of great stuff! (ORLANDO, FL)

I'm parting out my car for trade in: 2012 MK6 Golf 2.5L 2 door A/T. I am located in Orlando, FL. Everything is in EXCELLENT CONDITION and I can provide pics/further descriptions of each part via text message. And when I say OEM that means 100% authentic vw parts from the dealership or...
  11. G

2.5L Part out - GTI/TDI upgrades as well - Lots of great stuff! (ORLANDO, FL)

I'm parting out my car for trade in: 2012 MK6 Golf 2.5L 2 door A/T. I am located in Orlando, FL. Everything is in EXCELLENT CONDITION and I can provide pics/further descriptions of each part via text message. And when I say OEM that means 100% authentic vw parts from the dealership or...