GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTIROCKet

1. GTIROCKet

K Sport Coilovers

I’m selling these for a friend, theybhave about 6k miles on them, 500 takes them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. GTIROCKet

Ziza LED tails mk6 golf/gti

Ziza LED tail lights bought from ecs Tuning- 200 obo + shipping Dark Cherry!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. GTIROCKet

KSport coilovers for sale

I have KSport coilovers I used for 6k miles until I sold my mk6 gti, also have them still setup with ecs Tuning rear lower control arms with poly bushing I can separate the rear coil mounts from the control arms!!! 650 shipped for both!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. GTIROCKet

For sale LED headlights

I have my friends old headlights from his mk6 gti everything works and are plug and play for halogen equipped gti or golf, comes with morimoto hid kit - 325 plus shipping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. GTIROCKet

For Sale headlights engine suspension

I have parts from my mk6 gti that I had recently gotten rid of!!! ECS Tuning intake w gold wrap - 175 Integrated Engineering catch can- 325 Untronic dv relocate with gfb dv+ - 200 together or separate 125 for relocate and 85 for dv+ All is plus shipping PM me won’t last long Sent from my...
  6. GTIROCKet

REV DV

Have this laying around 20bucks shipped? Make an offer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. GTIROCKet

DEAUTOKEY LED FOG LIGHTS

DeAutoKey LED foglights for mk6 gti, these are super bright, 9000 lumens combined, brand new they were 150, I used them for a season, 60 bucks shipped takes them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. GTIROCKet

BSH Boost Tao

Found this laying in my garage, had it on my gti, I sold the vehicle, 20 bucks and it’s yours Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. GTIROCKet

Deautokey LED fog lights

I have a set of deautokey led fog lights with resistors to take care of the bulb out warning, these are the 9000 lumens version that color match the HID kit from them and the stock HID that come with the led headlights, 100 bucks shipped, PM me and I'll send pics!!! Sent from my iPhone using...
  10. GTIROCKet

HD Tuning Gear wheels with tires

Set of HD Tuning Gear wheels 18x9 45 offset, tires 215/40/18 firestone FIREHAWK Indy 500, super sticky have 3000 miles on both, fit super flush right to the fender, 700 obo plus shipping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. GTIROCKet

Water pump again!!!

Well this morning got low coolant, brought it to get checked out and sure enough for the third time the water pump has failed on my 13 gti, with only 45k on the clock, why is this happening
  12. GTIROCKet

Powder coating or painting wheels

This has probably been best to death but I'm getting mixed results, would I be better to powdercoat wheels rather than painting them, what is more reliable and durable and what would look better!! Thanks I'm sorry I know this has probably been brought up before!!
  13. GTIROCKet

Varrstoen mk1

For sale varrstoen mk1 18 x 8.5 et35, wheels only, tires are no good, looking to sell, on wheel has a tiny curb rash due to the pot holes in upstate ny. I will ship look to get 600 obo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. GTIROCKet

H2oi

Anyone heading to h2o this weekend
  15. GTIROCKet

Is the k04 worth it

So right now I have a 2013 GTI full bolt on ape stage 2, intake, downpipe, charge pipes, intercooler, gfb dv+, southbend stage 2 daily, and red top coils, my question is, is it really worth it for me to go to the k04 consider the new apr stage 2 tune is pretty quick