GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Hockeyfan1

1. Hockeyfan1

18" Audi Avus style rims

I know someone is going to just tell me to use the search... but i'm going to ask anyway... I'm trying to find pictures of 18" Audi Avus Rims on a MKVI GTI. anybody know of any?
  2. Hockeyfan1

TPMS

I'm looking at picking up a spare set of rims for the winter. If I don't buy TPMS for them what are my consequenses? death? or will a low tire pressure light just be on all winter?
  3. Hockeyfan1

*dealership carwash during servicing*

Today was my first service at Norden Autohaus here in edmonton. The oil change and service were fine, but that damn "free" car wash... RRR I asked them not to do it, they offered to vaccumn my interior instead and i accepted, but they still "rinsed" the outside. DAMMIT! just makes me mad...
  4. Hockeyfan1

Post up pictures of your winter wheel setup!

This car is my DD and i'm starting to think pre-emptively about the winter. I don't want to rock black steelies... I want something that will still look cool in the snow. maybe some denvers or something? what do you guys run? pics would be cool.:cool:
  5. Hockeyfan1

Gettin' some Klasse!

Sooo.. i've made the plunge... ordered up the Klasse supersize kit from autogeek.net last week. (AIO / High gloss sealant glaze) I'm really excited and can't wait for it to get here! I like the idea of adding a layer of carnauba on top of the sealant glaze.. I really wanted to pick up some...
  6. Hockeyfan1

What was your last car?

Haha... my last car was a 1992 honda civic with 289,000 kms on it. good little car for sure cheap to run. HOLY crap do i ever feel spoiled and appreciate the GTI now... :) The point of the civic was to save money and buy the GTI with cash. which is awesome btw. but i had no idea how much...
  7. Hockeyfan1

What CAI do you guys recommend?

I take delivery of my GTI next week and i already know that i'm going to need to hear more of the turbo. which CAI do you guys recommend? anyone have any pics of these things installed?
  8. Hockeyfan1

GTI newb.

So I did it. after wanting a GTI forever, yesterday i put a downpayment on a 2010 3dr CW 6spd with cloth and a sunroof and 18" detroits. only 14,000 kms on the odo! when i take delivery next week i'll post up some pics. :happyanim::happyanim: