GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ibanezgfx

1. I

FS - 2010 Black 2-door GTI - 78k miles - $10,500

Hey guys, have a baby on the way so, unfortunately need to get rid of my 2 door GTI. It's a 2010, i've owned it since January 2011. Black, Interlagos, 6-speed Manual, stock. Bi-Xenon, Sunroof, Tinted Windows Had some hail damage and a small front end wreck in 2011, all repaired by a local shop...
  2. I

2010 GTI for sale -Dayton Ohio

**Accidentally posted this twice - Please delete one if you can** Selling my 2010 VW GTI 2nd owner, bought in January 2011 6 speed manual 2 door Cloth Interlagos (plaid) interior Tinted windows 18" wheels New tires this past October New battery 2016 Bi xenon headlights (HID both low and high...
  3. I

Stock GTI Hesitation

Hey guys, I've done a few searches and really couldn't locate what I'm looking for. Ive got a 2010 stock GTI, have a CEL P2433 - Something to do with the secondary air pump, has been on for a year or so. Recently, I've started to get a hesitation, typically at idle, but recently every gear...
  4. I

Speaker buzz

2010 GTI the passenger front door speaker sounds like it is blown. I called VW and they said its not covered under the 3 year warranty. The weird thing is that it really only sounds blown when it is really cold out. When it's warmer it sounds a little fuzzy sometimes but not nearly as bad. I've...
  5. I

Stock info

Hey guys I'm trying to search with no luck. I just want some info on the stock system... Turbo model, stock psi, etc... Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks
  6. I

iPhone hookup cut out

Hey guys, I have a '10 GTI with the. Non-nav radio and whenever I hookup my phone (iPhone 4s) and it also happened with my iPod touch it will either work for 5 seconds and cut out or it does nothing. It works fine after I unplug and replug a couple times, but that is irritating. Anyone else have...
  7. I

Hail

Well, I guess I will introduce myself before my sob story... My name is Adam. I recently bought a 2010 GTI 6-speed w/ sunroof and bi-xenons. This is the newest car I have ever purchased. Only had 9200 miles on her when I picked her up. I have always had a thing for VW's and Jettas and GTI's...
  8. I

2010 GTI non-nav Bluetooth

Hey all, I have a non-nav 2010 GTI with bluetooth phone connection. Every time I try and talk to someone through the bluetooth the person I am talking to can't hear me. Is there some sort of update out there or does everyone have this problem?