Recent content by Ideal214

1. Ideal214

Word Association Game

fap
  2. Ideal214

Word Association Game

world
  3. Ideal214

Would you date someone who smokes weed and you dont?

All in all if shes doing it socially with other guys and your not there with her ..Fuck that i'd give them the boot.. Its different if its at home or just her lighting one before watching a movie or sleep or something but socially, thats stupid. When I was with my chick i was just at home...
  4. Ideal214

What was your last car?

A 1981 camaro ss engine and suspension blew out foot was too heavy.. to a 91 accord coupe h22a jdm engine was about to boost it when my heads gave out I fixed it then sold it was a really fun car for me personally first front wheel drive. then a toyota4 runner highjacked raised about 4 1/2 "...
  5. Ideal214

If they love you they will actually stop I did and plus I'd rather a million times get poon than smoke..So no brainer.
  6. Ideal214

I completely stopped smoking for my ex gf when she told me it bothered her for the last 3 years as soon as we split up bought me an ounce.. It's not habit forming honestly you can stop from one day to another it's just something that helped me relax and sleep and I would eat before I toked so as...
  7. Ideal214

Anyone here a musician or producer pro/leisure.

I have been making just instrumentals over the last 8 years nothing special or professional but wanted to see if any one here was into music production or playing you never know. Here's some of my tool's: MPC 4000/ now sold :( MPC 1000/My portable workstation. roland fantom keyboard alesis...
  8. Ideal214

The Ish Talker

Who the fuck keeps messing with the thermostat... You SOB's!!!! I turn the ac down to a cool 70 and someone jacks it up to 78 like it's not hot enough outside at 103 here in Texas... just bring a freaking jacket turd munglers!!!!
  9. Ideal214

Word Association Game

flourescent
  10. Ideal214

Word Association Game

exposure
  11. Ideal214

The end of all privacy...

I know my weekedns are so boring now because of them. :lol: I was being sarcastic for all those exaggerated conspiracy theorist.
  12. Ideal214

The end of all privacy...

It starts at the airports then next thing we know its everywhere restaurants schools crosswalks every building and street corner, it will be like On demolition man where everything is monitored and controlled then soon a revolution will break out and a new world order to control every aspect of...
  13. Ideal214

Word Association Game

pennywise^
  14. Ideal214

Word Association Game

it
  15. Ideal214

Word Association Game

got