GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by interweb42

1. I

mk6 brake pedal goes down when pressed

2012 MK6 gti with less than 60k miles on it. I recently did a brake job, pads and fluid. Blead system by doing vcd ABS bleed procedure and manual 2 person method for rears. Pedal feel is good but when I press on the pedal hard and hold down continues to sink like a blead valve is open (won't...
  2. I

FS: Raceseng Slammer shift knob

$100 + Shipping. NO allen wrench or zip tie to attach to shift boot included! From Manufacture: "A union of mass and ergonomics. The Slammer is exactly what the name entails, the shape and 635 grams of mass makes for one of the most enjoyable shifting experiences. The finishing touch is a...
  3. I

N80 Evap Purge Valve Replacment

2012 GTI 2.0 tsi CBFA engine Got a check fuel cap light for a day went away then a CEL comes on. Scanned with VAGCOM, cleared a P0445 (EVAP Large leak detected) Cleared the fault, within a few days the cycle repeated. My gas cap looks fine, so I'm assuming its the N80 valve as I was not aware...
  4. I

Door Control module replacement park

2012 MK6 My passenger side door is'int locking and mirror adjustment/mirror blinker doesn't work. However the door lock button on the passenger door works, as well as the window going up and down. I suspect the issue is with the door control module. But I am having trouble finding this part...
  5. I

Passigner Side mirror not working

2012 MK6 passenger side mirror not working. (no adjustment, or LED turn signal indicator.) I tested the mirror by plugging into the driver side and it works fine. Does anyone know if the side mirror is on a separate fuse and what fuse # that would be, I cant find a good fuse diagram and there...