GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by itzalexbish

1. I

Need a K03 turbo ASAP

In need of a k03 turbo ASAP ... Message me!
  2. I

Anyone Tired Of Their GTI?

Well I've owned two mkvi gtis. Previous one was manual, ive come to say im tired of my GTI. I'm stage 2 (Special Revo Tune ;) ). Looking to trade for another car if something good comes along. I'm trying to stay euro, but if i see a nice EVO IX ill do the trade. Good or Bad idea?:23:
  3. I

WTB: 3" down pipe. CBFA.

Willing to buy a down pipe like the title speaks. ASAP.
  4. I

VW up!

iPhone dock is tough!!
  5. I

Check Engine Light Came On

So my check engine light came on this morning, i ran a scan tool on it and this code came up. P2568 - Direct Ozone Reduction Catalyst Temperature Sensor Circuit Range/ Performance. Anyone know what this can be?
  6. I

FS: Stage 2 Daily Clutch (Brand New)

FS: Stage 2 Daily Clutch (Brand New) $200...Willing to Trade for Down pipe. Sold my 6speed have no use for it. DXD South Bend Stage 2 Daily Clutch for a 2.0 TSI (brand new). Asking $375.00 Price Drop: $200 (your gain) Willing to trade for a Down pipe.
  7. I

Stage 3 w/ DSG

How much hp/torque can the DSG hold up safetly? Can it handle Stage 3...no problems shifting/slipping?
  8. I

Just Left The VW Dealer...

I just left the VW dealer and i will be trading in my '10 GTI for a '11 GTI. I did the switch from manual to DSG. The only thing is I was undecided with the color so i went back with a candy white ( i was lookin at the black or the blue but i notice they swirl a lot). Should i stay with the...
  9. I

Switching from a 6 speed to DSG

ive been driving manual all my life and i love it, as some of you know im selling my 6 speed GTI. (i really dont want to sell the car but roads out here in NYC are BADDD!!!). To the main topic....anyone manual drivers here did the switch to DSG? any regrets?!
  10. I

FS- CW 2010 GTI (6 Speed)

Selling My 2010 CW GTI 25,xxx miles(6 speed), asking $19,000 OBO. Has everything but leather and nav. PM if interested.
  11. I

Turbo Flutter.

Since i added my Stg 2 APR intake my car makes a nice, what some people would call "turbo flutter" noise. i heard its bad for my car....but i honestly think its my intake making the sound....is this normal or is my turbo going bad?!:confused:
  12. I

Question Concerning Stage 2..

Well i know when putting on a down-pipe the check engine light will come on and the APR tune will not make the CEL come on etc.., but my question is, Will an emissions test (here in NY) be able to see that it's suppose to have the CEL on and fail an inspection?! -Still Debating if i should get...
  13. I

Anyone smoke in thier GTI?

SAME HERE!
  14. I

This is what a GTI should be like...

Hoping APR brings Stage 4! (For the TSI of course!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtO2dh8BCPA&feature=related